I agree lets go!!

chezeburger
on 2/17/06 10:41 pm - Hopewell Jct, NY
I am a life member of my FD and currently a 911 dispatch supervisor here in Poughkeepsie NY. I have been dispatching here for 6 years and was one of the first supervisors of the center that wasn't a police officer. I have also worked as a paramedic and a volunteer fire fighter. I have been in public service since I was 18 either volunteer or paid. I hope that we get this thing rolling. Who else knows what we go through. Bob You are all zapped to post something here go ahead I dare you
paramedic
on 2/20/06 9:27 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Bob I am writting from Nova Scotia Canada. I have been a paramedic for 13 years. I agree with you we need to support our fellow emerg gang. I can only imagine how many over wt medics there are. We need to give help to those that are startingtheir wt lose journey. I am hoping to have the lap-band surgery. It might be done in Mexico. Hope to here from you. Laurie
chezeburger
on 2/25/06 10:40 pm - Hopewell Jct, NY
Laurie, Yes we do have to support each other who else knows what it is like to work on an ambulance or fire engine and respond to late night calls and since you are up decide to eat something and lo and behold what is open but fast food. I hope that all goes well for you and keep on going. Bob
Danny Riggs
on 3/2/06 6:34 pm - Houston, TX
It's happening!!! Thanks for jumping on board, Bob. I have been away from the boards for a couple weeks and I came back this morning to find your post. Thank you thank you thank you! I look forward to sharing with you and anyone else who decides to jump on. Danny
dehh_68
on 5/10/10 11:20 pm
Greetings All!

I'm a veteran post-op (RNY) and have been in EMS for 4 years, first as a dispatcher then as an EMT on a 911 ambulance.  The demads of our job are many and varied....I cannot imagine doing this job 115 lbs. heavier (amt. I lost and continue to maintain). 

Looking forward to getting to know all of you! :-)

Di
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ok Looking for medic friends
Medicfem · 1 replies · 290 views
Where is everyone?
StillTammy · 0 replies · 450 views
krystle ????
armywife1469 · 0 replies · 388 views
Firemen's Week in OC, Maryland
KBS-TIA · 0 replies · 758 views