Delays Delays

chezeburger
on 3/17/06 5:20 pm - Hopewell Jct, NY
Well I started my stress test last week and the machine decided to burn out before they started. I have to reschedule. They tried for the next day but my diverticulitis kicked in and I ended up in the hospital for three days. I returned to work yesterday and I am doing a double today. I still feel sick to my stomach and have an acid taste in my throat. Hopefully this does not put off my surgery that much. I have to call Monday about the reschedule for the stress test they never called me on Friday. This is the last hurtle and hopefully I can move on an have my surgery.
paramedic
on 3/21/06 1:01 pm - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Robert Hang in there. Keep the eye on the prize. Things comes in three's and you can say that you had yours for sure. So now the good stuff will start. All that stress will not do your acid reflux any good Good luck Laurie
chezeburger
on 3/28/06 1:49 am - Hopewell Jct, NY
Laurie, I do not have acid reflux. This was the first time I ever had the problem and it has thankfully went away. Thanks for the support and comment. The last two letters should be done today and I will get the one tonight when I see my CSW and I will get the Cardio report on Friday when I see that doctor. Then I can send them to my surgeon so we can move forward. Bob
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ok Looking for medic friends
Medicfem · 1 replies · 290 views
Where is everyone?
StillTammy · 0 replies · 450 views
krystle ????
armywife1469 · 0 replies · 388 views
Firemen's Week in OC, Maryland
KBS-TIA · 0 replies · 758 views