I have a tenative date

chezeburger
on 4/13/06 1:58 am - Hopewell Jct, NY
Well the doctors office finally got all the paperwork together after I called them once again and they are submitting to the insurance company and asked me if May 18th was good for me. So I have informed work and my co-workers that I will be out for three weeks and also told them I am having the surgery.
evanorden
on 4/13/06 6:53 am - Suffern, NY
Hey Robert I am from Rockland County. COngrats on youe date. You won't regret it trust me. I just had my first birthday March 29th. I am down 103 of the 120 I am to lose. I never looked back. As a paramedic I find I can work like a human being now. I hated the way I was and worse the way I felt. I am off all my meds for my pressure and diabeties. If you want to talk let me know. I am more then willing to answer anything or just give you a supportive pat on the back. Eileen 255/152/?
Pearldrummerdude
on 4/15/06 12:16 pm - Carver, MN
Hey Robert, Congrats on the surgery date, man!! That's great!! Hey, I'm a first responder/ff from MN and it sounds like we have more than that in common. I too have HBP and Type II Insulin-dependent diabetes and I am looking forward to the day when I can climb a staircase with an apartment pack, on air, and not have to worry about using up my tank in 5 minutes! I was just approved and have a surgery date of June 1st, so I'm jazzed beyond belief. Good luck partner, on you journey! Paul
dehh_68
on 5/10/10 11:16 pm
Congrats Robert and Paul!!!!!  You have a tough road ahead, but every step is SO worth the effort.  A new life is just around the corner! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ok Looking for medic friends
Medicfem · 1 replies · 290 views
Where is everyone?
StillTammy · 0 replies · 450 views
krystle ????
armywife1469 · 0 replies · 388 views
Firemen's Week in OC, Maryland
KBS-TIA · 0 replies · 757 views