Recent Posts

slimderella
on 1/6/06 12:24 am - Orlando, FL
Topic: Orlando Support Group Meetings
A support group for Weight Loss Surgery patients is now being held in the Orlando area! We meet semi-monthly at the Herndon Library in the Colonial Promenade at 4324 East Colonial Drive in Orlando. The meeting is open to all weight loss surgery patients and support family members. For further information, call Monica Ramos at: (321) 663-3021 or e-mail: [email protected]
H. ***
on 4/13/05 11:21 pm
Topic: Hey, I have tropical fis...
Hey, I have tropical fish but my heater broke and now I am almost sure that I want to go back to goldfish but they are so much more harder to keep the tank clean..lol
mars.renee
on 9/2/04 12:28 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Topic: RE: more bettas
I went to the pet store the other day hoping to add some fish to my betta tanks. So I asked the man there what kind of fish I should put in with my bettas. He said NONE. He said that, although there are some fish that you can put in betta tanks that the bettas won't attack, the other fish will nip at the beautiful fins of the bettas and wear them away more quickly. So I decided NOT to add any! Hope this helps
Laura D.
on 4/29/04 12:39 am - Clinton, MD
Topic: RE: more bettas
Rosemary, I think fish can get lonely. I have betta in a community tank and although the betta keeps to himself he seems a lot more active then the bettas in the petstores that are all alone in a gallon tank. Depending on the size of your tank, you may be able to add a few tetras or something.
wizz46
on 2/14/04 10:04 pm - In
Topic: more bettas
My daughter and I decided to buy a couple of bettas, mine is Oscar, he has beautiful blue and green fins with 2 long red ones in the front, and my daughters has green and blue fins his name is fillet'Ofish, lol, Oscar sits on top of my comutor desk and watches me type and stares at me and he dances and whips around in his big bowl, sometimes I think he is lonley:0) can fish get lonley?lol He even opens his gills and flars his head, then he is UGLY. lol
Cassandra P.
on 1/30/04 8:07 am - New York, NY
Topic: RE: Betta?
Hi. I have one betta fish, he's kinda purple-blue. His name is Napoleon. My mom has one too, I think her's is red. His name is Ramses. I was at the pet store a few months ago and I saw a white betta fish. He was beautiful. I wanted to take him with me but the plane doesn't want fish onboard (go figure). Plus I don't know where I would have kept him.
Ruschell
on 1/24/04 2:39 am - Fontana, CA
Yes My son has a blue one name Bluu. I have a green one at work name Money.. I had bluu for 1 now and had Money for 1.5 have now! Ruschell Dawson surgeon consult complete
Julia B.
on 11/21/03 12:52 am - Dickinson, TX
i have one on my puter desk....he is a blueish with red fins, so beautiful. when i got him i was told by a friend that they don't live long...i have had "fish" (how creative is that name??) for almost 3 years now. he watches me when i type and looks at the puter screen sometimes...lol. my husband works long hours and he is my companion when the cats and dog are asleep.
Jeanie
on 10/6/03 2:44 am - Piney woods, LA
Topic: Betta?
I have four Betta and wondered if anyone else has any of these little beauties?
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Orlando Support Group Meetings
slimderella · 0 replies · 390 views
Hey, I have tropical fis...
H. *** · 0 replies · 407 views
more bettas
wizz46 · 2 replies · 362 views
Betta?
Jeanie · 4 replies · 380 views