Welcome to the New Exercise and Fitness Forum

JeremyGentles
on 8/7/06 3:53 am - Johnson City, TN
Hello, My name is Jeremy Gentles, ObesityHelp's in house exercise and fitness professional. As you know the new Exercise and Fitness Forum was released. I encourage all of you to explore the illustrated exercise programs, heart reate calculators, great articles and much more. I look forward to interacting with all of you in the coming months and hope the new Execise and Fitness Forum is a valuable resource for you as you strive to live healthy, active lives.  It's Your Journey.....Train For It -Jeremy Gentles, CSCS
Cruise Director Julie
on 8/8/06 5:10 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
This is so cool! I just added a bookmark!
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Heather K.
on 8/8/06 5:41 am - Topeka, KS
Ooo I need this board too.. I have the diet part down, I just have a problem getting the exercise part down.  I have no motivation... Any advice???  I love my healthier self, and I only want to improve it... So any help will help.  My biggest problem is that I live in the midwest, home of the 100+ temperatures.  It is really hard to get motivated with that.  I usually exercise in the morning when I wake up at 4:30am.  But my step-son is up here with us and his room is also my exercise room (treadmill, eliptical, weights, etc.) and he doesn't wake up until 7pm.  By that time my motivation is shot.  I don't feel safe walking outside, especially when it is still dark.  So, any other advice would be appreciated!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics!!!Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics     

Barbara J. H.
on 8/8/06 5:41 am - Martinsburg, WV
I'm glad this board is finally getting much needed attention.  I've come here often to get encouraged about exercising but have found it rather dull.  I'm excited to see that's about to change.  Thanks!

Banded 3/30/06 -VG band currently @ 5.5 ccs
Colby Matthew  8-7-07 Born 5 weeks early @ 3:27 pm. 5 lbs 10 oz  19 1/2 in.            CIMG3503.jpg image by TealHearts70 Colby @ 4 mo. 

Tracy B
on 8/8/06 5:47 am - Erie, PA
This will be great! Thanks Jeremy!

~*~Tracy B~*~

328/160 *** 5'9"
start/current

Sandgee
on 8/8/06 11:55 am - boynton beach, FL
Lap Band on 01/24/06 with
Just bookmarked this board.  Thanks Jeremy!!! I am a strong proponent of the "Exercise and health go hand in hand"

Sandra
 320/255/170

karenbarb
on 8/13/06 9:24 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
cool thanx Spaz 

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

Blessed B
on 8/13/06 4:02 pm
Thanks for this new Forum :) I think it's awesome and it has alot of great information!

Taking one day at a time.

track
on 8/14/06 1:00 am - on the beach down by the bay, VA
Great new board!! I'm an avid move-a-holic since surgery...bicvling, kayakking, walking...even some jo-ru-waddling...my own version of jogging/running/waddling...never was a runner....so Jo-ru-waddling it is.. for me. Even at 2 1/2 years out, I feel the need...now a habit... of moving...If the tailbone starts to hurt...amd you know it will...don't gripe!...get up and move...That's just a message to get going! Hope to see more on the board in the future!!
AndreaA
on 8/16/06 7:35 am
Thanks-- I just found this and bookmarked it! Long overdue! :)
Andrea
"Sassy Pants"
Most Active