EARL MY LOVE

michelle O.
on 8/10/06 9:58 am - Tampa, FL
I just read your rant and I loved it!  It's amazing now you seem to turn around and the person next to you has had WLS done too. Lately I have been getting a ton of clients that have had WLS done also it's like I have become the WLS hairstylist.Fine by me. Have a good night. Michelle
Earl C.
on 8/10/06 1:23 pm - Circleville, OH
Hey Michelle  Right back at ya. Thanks. It was kind of like "I made this space for you...write something".  Jeremy named it... I must had ranted to him on the phone.  I really do notice it more and more. Freaky. Thursday's workouts... Noon @ home walked 1 hour outside 8 pm @ work gym walked treadmill 45 mins, up to level 14, up to 3.7 mph, 2.48 miles

“You’re smart too late and old too soon.” – Mike Tyson (after his last fight)

JeremyGentles
on 8/10/06 2:12 pm - Johnson City, TN
You didn't rant...just had to think of something that would make people want to read.  You are more than welcome to rant if you would like though. I always love a good controversy! Have good night.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Earl C.
on 8/10/06 3:25 pm - Circleville, OH
Thanks Jeremy. I'm just kidding you. But you read it here people.  I have a license to kill.
mikee
on 8/10/06 2:37 pm, edited 8/10/06 2:39 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Good walks! Nothing but swimming for me today. I need to get my workout in the morning tomorrow; my son has sparring and weapons double class in Tae Kwon Do, and then I am off to drink excessively and win money at a poker game. Have a great day! Loved the article/rant; smart people must rant, otherwise they find themselves walking through open air flea markets in nothing but boots and a thong eating churros. At least that is what they said I was wearing. Mike
Mikee
Earl C.
on 8/10/06 3:22 pm, edited 8/10/06 4:18 pm - Circleville, OH
You dress like that for flea markets too Mike? I thought it was just me. They made it illegal to wear a thong with boots in Ohio after the last stroll. The Amish suck. Good luck this weekend. I take it you're headed to Vegas. I want to go there so bad.
michelle O.
on 8/10/06 10:49 pm - Tampa, FL
 Now theres a thought  the three of us taking on Vegas!! Great workouts Earl and Mikee! I just got back from my morning walk. I love the end of summer when the mornings are cool and brisk.  Now where are those flea markets?! The thought of you  two guys in thongs and boots...I am awake now! Have a good day! IT's FRIDAY!! I have a three day weekend! Michelle
Earl C.
on 8/11/06 3:01 am - Circleville, OH
There's always that Hawaii Cruise for OH. Trust me...Thongs and Sharpei butt don't mix. I work 2 out of 3 days this weekend. Have a good weekend. Earl
Mr Buddha
on 8/11/06 9:07 pm - florence, KY
Thanks earl I have to wipe Diet pepsi off my monitor now. Thanks to your Sharpei butt and thongs comment.  Time to go scour that thought out of my head.
Earl C.
on 8/12/06 1:37 am - Circleville, OH
It doesn't work. I've tried to scour the image out of my head for years. Kind of sticks in there like a butt string on my thong.
Most Active