Friday's workouts

Earl C.
on 8/11/06 6:24 am - Circleville, OH
Arm Day I love arm day...it's all about the pump 1:45 pm to 3 pm @ Power Shack Gym 20 min warm up, walking, Abs and stretching Close Grip Bench press supersetted with DB Curls DB French Press Supersetted with Hammer Curls Icarian Scott Curl Supersetted with Pushdowns Cybex Tricep Dips supersetted with Concentration Curls Barbell Wrist Curls Hammer Gripper Went home and walked 30 min around the block to get some sun and fresh air before I get locked down at work tonight. (we have no windows and poor ventilation in our office) I'll probably walk on treadmill at my lunch break at work for 45 minutes, but it's Friday..there might not be a lunch break. Got my Lunch...walked 45 min on treadmill @ 9 pm...easy 3mph level 4

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

~~Eleanor Roosevelt

Donnamarie
on 8/11/06 9:55 am - NY

Hi Earl, Tonight for me was 45 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the rowing machine, followed by a Group Power class (60 minutes weight lifting to music). Hope you get that lunch break!!

Donna

Earl C.
on 8/11/06 12:36 pm - Circleville, OH
Good workout Donna. Thanks. I got the lunch break. I sit all day at work and my body aches from just sitting more than any workout I could ever do. Getting to walk or workout is a break for me. Helps me work off some testosterone too so I don't kill any of my employees.
Most Active