Saturday's workout

Earl C.
on 8/12/06 8:35 am - Circleville, OH
Squat Day 4:15 pm to 6 pm @ Power Shack 20 min warmup (walking, stretching, abs)
Squats
Leg Press
Hack Squats
Romanian Deadlifts
Leg Curl
Standing Calf Raises in Smith Machine
Seated Calf Raises supersetted with Hanging Leg raises
4 way neck machine

I’ve never seen anyone that too fast, too strong or too flexible.

Have a good weekend everyone. Earl
Donnamarie
on 8/12/06 12:33 pm - NY

Hi again Earl, This is slow to catch on, huh?  Well, I'll chime in again. 60 minutes elliptical 10 minutes on the rowing machine (I'm trying to mix it up a bit, been on a stall/break/who the heck knows, for a few months now.  It's driving me batty. I did some squats as well today.  Have to work on the lower body.  I do this machine that lets you squat, and works calves when you change the position of your feet.  I know, women!!!  I know it has a name, just not sure what it is.  I did 4 reps of 10 each on both calves and thighs. Oops, I also did my Group Power class as well.  Don't tell anyone, shhhhhhhhhhh, they tell me not to do that twice in a row. Hope you have a great weekend.

Donna

Earl C.
on 8/12/06 3:28 pm, edited 8/13/06 2:26 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Donna. There is no right or wrong way to do the things we do. There are as many different ways to train as there are people. So do what works for you. I believe posting the workouts lets others see what we're all doing so they can learn, follow or even lead us to new levels. Yeah, Mike and Michelle are regulars on here...now you...hopefully others will read this and start posting their workouts...if they can find the message board. It was hard for me to find at first. But it's not just about posting workouts. Just something we started doing a few years ago. Mike and I really got it jumping last year and really had a lot of people on here, then I signed off while going through my divorce and lost track of the board. It's kind of like training...just keep plugging away and eventually it will kick in...hopefully. Keep posting Donna.
Most Active