Anyone doing the FIRM?

ChristinaV
on 8/13/06 9:36 pm - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone else out there is doing the FIRM? I am looking for Firm buddies to do rotations with to help me stay on track .  Let me know if your interested.  

~ Chrissy ~         
preview image

Blessed B
on 8/13/06 11:24 pm
I've got the FIRM...do you have the little step thingy's that go with it? I'd be happy to do it with you! Just let me know when you want to start :) Bridgett

Taking one day at a time.

ChristinaV
on 8/14/06 8:59 pm - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
ChristinaV
on 8/13/06 11:58 pm - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
I have 3 of the firm systems... I have the one with the two mall boxes, I have the one that has the legs that you can put up or pull down and I have the firm stick .   I also have firm yoga.  I am looking to get the newest one for my birthday in November. Would you like to start today?

~ Chrissy ~         
preview image

Blessed B
on 8/14/06 2:33 am
I think what I have is a little bit older. I have The Firm three disk set: Cardio Sculpt;Body sculpt;Ab sculpt and I have the Fanny Lifter that goes with the tapes.  Even if we have different ones, we could probably keep each other in "check" :)  I already got my workout in today..I did "Crunch"...dance party. If you want, we can start tomorrow??

ChristinaV
on 8/14/06 2:40 am - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Sounds like a plan.  See you tomorrow! 

~ Chrissy ~         
preview image

ChristinaV
on 8/14/06 9:00 pm - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Good Morning Bridgett, Are we doing the Firm today? I went to the gym this morning.... ran for 30 min.   Hope to hear from you soon! 

~ Chrissy ~         
preview image

Blessed B
on 8/15/06 12:55 am
Good Morning :)   We are doing the Firm today!! I work midnights but I forced myself to do the hour long cardio sculpt..It kicked my butt hehe. 30 minute run this morning..RIGHT ON YOU GO GIRL!! :)  I was thinking, since this thing says guaranteed visible results in 10 workouts...how about we track our progress with maybe taking some before inches and after inches after the 10 workouts..what do you think?? I'm just glad that someone like you is here and we can keep each other in check! Hope you are having a GREAT DAY!

ChristinaV
on 8/15/06 1:01 am - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Bridgett, I think taking measurements before is a great idea!  I will do that when I get home.    OMG.. the cardio sculpt is a total butt kicker... good for you!   I think I am going to do the sculpting stick tonight along with another 30 min run.   

~ Chrissy ~         
preview image

Blessed B
on 8/15/06 1:21 am

Chrissy~ Sounds like a plan to me :)   That did really kick my butt and I'm sore lol. Time for a long shower!! Good luck with your workout today! Take care :)

Most Active