WHY BOTHER

wishingtoshrink
on 8/14/06 2:51 am - Brainerd, MN

I gotta wonder why I bother posting sometimes people dont like to respond anyway.

ChristinaV
on 8/14/06 3:02 am - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
I am sorry... I didn't see your post otherwise i would have responded.  Hugs

~ Chrissy ~         
preview image

Sinderela4
on 8/14/06 4:07 am - Philadelphia, PA

If I were you, I know I would not take it personally.  I would look at it logically – if you did not receive an answer yet it is probably because no one really knows the answer so they would rather not give you wrong info.

And besides, you must give people some time to answer you.  If they don’t know the answer, maybe they are trying to find it out for you.  Although, I would ask my Doctor your specific question.  You never know if the heart rate issue is a side affect of the medication.  Eight hours is really not a lot of time when you are talking different coasts.  Hang in there; I’m sure someone will have something informative for you. Loretta

Earl C.
on 8/14/06 4:14 am - Circleville, OH
Keep posting sweety. Just have to give people time to respond and you want the right info. Hang in there. Never quit.
wishingtoshrink
on 8/14/06 11:16 am - Brainerd, MN
Sorry everyone  your all right. I was just feeling a little down and pissy.
Barbara J. H.
on 8/23/06 9:16 am - Martinsburg, WV
I feel the same way sometimes. So don't feel bad.  I'm so used to the exercise forum not getting attention that sometimes I forget to check it out for new posts.   Now that I've joined a gym and 100% dedicated to getting this weight off, I'll be here more often!    Give it time and more people will start posting here. 

Banded 3/30/06 -VG band currently @ 5.5 ccs
Colby Matthew  8-7-07 Born 5 weeks early @ 3:27 pm. 5 lbs 10 oz  19 1/2 in.            CIMG3503.jpg image by TealHearts70 Colby @ 4 mo. 

Most Active