Squat Day

Earl C.
on 8/19/06 7:37 am - Circleville, OH
Saturday's workout I really...really had to talk myself into going to the gym today. Slept in and felt kind of blah all day. The workout kind of got me out of the funk. Glad I did it. 3:20 pm to 4:50 pm @ power shack 20 min warmup, walking, stretching and abs Squats - wide Powerlifter style (my knees were aching) Hack squats Glute Ham Raises Standing Calf Raises in Smith machine 4 way neck machine Short and sweet. I going dancing tonight so didn't want to over do it. Have a good weekend everyone (all you lurkers out there) Earl
Donnamarie
on 8/19/06 12:36 pm - NY
Hi Earl, I woke up this morning at 6:15 and panicked.  Gave myself a major headrush when I jumped out of bed thinking I'd be late for work.  My BF sighed and said, "it's Saturday, dummy!"  LOL So I was wide awake for my workout this morning. 45 minutes elliptical 60 minutes Group Power class squats in the free weight room  I hope you enjoy your dancing! Donna
Earl C.
on 8/20/06 2:26 am, edited 8/20/06 2:27 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Donna, I've done that. My schedule changes everyday so I get confused sometimes. Might be old age too. Dancing was great. Talk about cardio. I was sweating like I did 10 squat workouts. Those discos just don't stop for breaks. Might be old age too. (did I just say that again?) Good workout Donna. Keep kicking butt. Earl
Most Active