Work out

bigjoey38
on 8/26/06 8:53 am - sterling, CO
Hi everyone I need to lose 74 lbs to reach my goal. I just had a shift change at my job. My hours use to be from 2pm x 10 pm. I use to work out in the morning from 8am to 10 am, but Now I work from 8am to 5PM.  So Now I get to the gym at 6:00 Am  and work out for 45 min. I have to start getting ready by 7:00 AM for work. The gym is open from 6am to 9pm, and I havent tried going at night......( the gym is in a college so I dont think I will be going after work to many students). Can anyone recomend a workout program... I have 45 min.. and I try to do a lot of cardio. Thanks  Joe

Start weight:339 Lbs   (Sept 07, 05)
Band date/weight= Dec 13, 05/ 320 lbs
Lowest weight after surgery:  Apil-14-06-261.2 lbs

Christine D
on 8/27/06 11:23 am - Mount Penn, PA
I don't really have a program to recommend, but I do understand about having limited gym time.  On the nights that I am limited to only an hour or so, I try to fit in the exercises and machines I can only do at the gym, then I do the rest at home.  So my warmup might be the bike then I'd use the stepper and the UBE, weights and some machines, and I'd save my walking/jogging for home (I live in a very hilly neighborhood so it's good cardio) as well as my ball exercises and situps.   It's kind of a pain to have to break up my workout some nights, but I figure if I'm getting it in, that is all that matters. Good luck! Christine
Most Active