Migraines could it be from working out? (Xpost)

thekingskid
on 1/30/08 7:49 pm - Harvard, IL
I do have a history of Migraines but I haven't been getting them until about the last 3-4 weeks... I also started doing water aerobics in that same time frame... Monday it was so bad I went to the ER and they gave me some pain meds... I did class today and another migraine, It's not as "bad" as the one on Monday... When I take the liquid Lortab it Burns in my pouch so bad and I dry heave for like 2 hrs... I will call my Dr tomorrow... here is my ??? Not every time at my class does the instructor ask us to find out our heart rate but today she did... She said it should be between 12-14 mine was 18 I thought ok I'm just working hard... Could that be causing the headaches? I will ask Friday morning at class what if our heart rate is higher and should check mine more often? If any of you can shed some light on this I would be happy to figure this all out! Thanks Jenn
 Jennifer  RNY 10/02/07 
Before/Current 427/235                                                                                                                                                 
KTBee
on 1/31/08 3:40 am

Hi Jenn, I am sorry that you are hurting.  I don't know about exercise and migraines but the most common cause of migraines are allergy related.  Could you be allergic or have a sensitivity to some of the pool chemicals?   Katy B

thekingskid
on 1/31/08 5:03 am - Harvard, IL
Hi Katy, I made a doctor's apt with my PCP... He can see me 2/4/08 I need to figure out what is going on... Thanks for your response... Jenn
 Jennifer  RNY 10/02/07 
Before/Current 427/235                                                                                                                                                 
Im2Seksi4MyFat
on 2/6/08 4:50 pm - OH
I had a really tuff cardio and strength training class this morning and I ended up with a migraine as well. I was wondering if it was the cause. I haven't done anything else out of the norma that would cause it.
"Your BANDestiny is in your own hands!"
Status: Highest weight 378  Prebanding 299.6 Current Weight 244.2
Most Active