Weigh2Win DVD--anyone use? heard of?

Christina Z.
on 1/31/08 1:34 pm - Castro Valley, CA
I just saw an ad in the WLS Lifestyles magazine and searched online.  Does anyone have this or use this?  Or have any opinions?   Thanks, Christina
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/08 1:46 am
I used it before surgery and for a little while right after - it was great for me since I could barely stand due to my back. They have three levels for you to work through and are good for a slow progression and for anyone who is just starting since the first level is mostly sitting. I have to admit I never went to the 2nd level because by then I was going to the gym and progressing much faster then they were. They are very much into the whole "feel good about yourself" mantra and tend to do lots of self-visualization, which drove me kind of nuts. So, if you don't exercise and would like a way to get moving, this is a great DVD. But if you plan on becoming much more active with running or strenuous exercise then I would pass it up. I used mine for a few months then gave it to a friend who can't move very well and needed a simple routine that wouldn't hurt her back. Hope this helps!   
Most Active