Wednesday Workout!

Rob S.
on 2/27/08 10:00 am - DE
One-hour spinning class.  Two mile run, and one body bar class.  Not sure why I did so much since I felt exhausted before I drove up to the gym.  Now I need to turn it down and get to sleep. The neat thing tonight is that I have three of the trainers at our gym trying to get me to join their teams for the 30-day American Cancer Colon Awareness Race from Exton, PA to LA (virtual).  If only I was single, 25 years younger, and not happily married....   The event starts on March 10th and goes for 30-days .  Should be fun.  I think I'm holding out for free admission to their 10-day boot camp in May. Rob
Earl C.
on 2/27/08 10:21 am - Circleville, OH
It is Wednesday isn't it.  Just an easy 30 min walk on the treadmill at work today.

Earl
MaryS
on 2/27/08 10:49 am - Long Island, NY
Rob, Wow - what a workout!  I did a cardio dance class tonight - it was lots of fun and a good change from running. Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 2/27/08 11:47 am - Missoula, MT
I'll report for Mon and Tues too. Mon:  45 min run Tues: 2 hour kayak roll class - very fun but also tough Today:  35 min run.  Got off the treadmill to go to the potty, when I got back my treadmill was taken and there were not others free.  Sure made me crabby because I really wanted to get over 6 miles today... Linn
KTBee
on 2/27/08 12:16 pm
I did a pretty intense all over weight workout that took me 1 hour and 20 minutes.  I had a hard time keeping my heart rate elevated but got all my slower muscle working movements in.  I took a leisurely stroll this crisp cool evening.  My ab work ate my lunch.  I have been using a exercise ball and laying on the floor with my arms stretched above my head and holding the ball.  I lift my legs and arms passing the ball to my legs and holding it to lower then raise and hand back off to my hands lowering back down.  Whew.  I really feel it right away; start burning at 20 and am shaking by 30.  I was so glad when my 3rd set was done!   Katy
Deanna34
on 2/28/08 12:37 am - Salem, OR
I didn't do an "official" workout on Wednesday.  But I did decide to get out the handy-dandy drill and tear apart the railing on our deck!  And then my 2 kids wanted to do races in the back yard so I ran back and forth with them probably a dozen times.  It took me back to two years ago when my daughter was begging me to chase her in the yard and I physically couldn't do it ... it's amazing how much this surgery helped me change my life!  It was a good day even though I didn't hit the gym! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 2/28/08 2:06 am
I walked/ran for 1/4 mile blocks, but I'm not sure for how long because I accidentally hit the emergency stop button with my hand once & had to start all over.    grrrr... yesterday was tough for me, I was battling my inner critic.....so I just tried to focus on the .25 marks rather than time.  honestly I wanted to stop only 1 mile in.  but forced myself through saying "just get to .60...then I'd make myself go till .5 & so on.   apparently it worked.   funny the games we have to play with ourselves sometimes.
Kevin A.
on 2/28/08 3:01 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I walked 20 minute to my gym at lunch time!! Walked past all the empty weight machines calling my name.. Weighed myself and walked back to work!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active