NordicTrack Treadmills

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/08 5:32 am - Albany, OR
Anyone have one?  Do you like it? I've been looking into getting a nice treadmill and there's a NordicTrack one that offers everything I want.  I just don't know much about them other than the name.
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/08 7:55 am - Albany, OR
I've actually tried a bunch in stores.  I just haven't seen NordicTrack at any of the stores near me.  An employee at a store I was looking at was actually *****commended I check out NordicTrack because she thought they might have something more like I was seeking.
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/08 7:56 am - Albany, OR
Hmm....my response actually jumped up above instead of going below...very strange.
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/08 7:56 am - Albany, OR
It happened twice!
Diminishing Dawn
on 3/8/08 4:31 am - Windsor, Canada
I have had my NordicTrack treadmill for around 15 months now. I love it. I bought it at Sears.  My suggestions when buying a treadmill: Make sure it has AT LEAST a 2 hp motor. Make sure the "bed"/platform (I forget the name) is at least 20 X 55 Make sure it has a good warranty of3 years. Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Linn D.
on 3/5/08 7:30 am - Missoula, MT
I've never bought a treadmill (can't make myself exercise at home), but if you can find one to try out, you'd be much better off. There are a lot of places that sell good used and reconditioned ones as well.  Please try one out before you buy one, especially if you ever plan on running on it.  There is a lot of difference in quality and it matters more if you ever plan to use it to run. My mom and sister have treadmills, but they just walk on them.  I've done a very short run (3 miles) on my mom's and don't think it would last long enough for the amount of miles I run on one.  I didn't feel as stable as I do on the ones at the gym.  I don't know what brand it is, though. There really are lots of them on the market, so please try before you buy. Linn
Most Active