grrrr

liz A.
on 3/7/08 10:21 pm
so most people seem to lose weight when sick.  not me.  nope.  my scale shows me up 4 lbs.   I have not recorded what I've eaten this week, but I highly doubt I ate enough to warrant 4 lb gain. I feel so frustrated.  its like no matter what I do, that stupid scale just wants to go up & up & UP!! honestly I want to sit & whine (oh wait, I am.....)  but I know that will solve nothing.  I just need to address it.  it HAS to happen right?   If I do everything correctly (eating properly, exercising)  the weight has to fall, doesnt it?/? could this be due to dehydration?  I suck with water intake when I'm ill.   but I feel better today & off to the gym...well,not right this exact second, but in a moment thanks for "listening" to me whine. 
Deanna34
on 3/7/08 11:04 pm - Salem, OR
Heehee!  You sound like me! I would think it's probably not enough water intake.  I know if I don't drink enough water, the scale goes up.  Drink tha****er!!!   Good luck at the gym ... let us know how it goes! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 3/7/08 11:37 pm
thanks.   arent you running a 10k today?   or is it over already?  or what the heck time is it where you are anyway?? 
Most Active