whats on YOUR ipod?

liz A.
on 3/7/08 11:59 pm
ok, I finally got my ipod.  just a nano....but works for me.  and want to put some really awesome workout music on it.... any suggestions?  what gets you moving???  working hard??   enya just isnt cutting it.  LOL
Scott William
on 3/8/08 1:27 am
You can't go wrong with Rocky. Here is a trhead from another site that I frequent.  There are a lot of good ideas there. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=983029
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Sporty Jill
on 3/8/08 11:15 pm - Norfolk, VA
Uummm...let's see here.....Just a few of what I have...... Running Lose Control - Missy Elliott My Humps - Black Eyed Peas Fergalicious - Fergie Crazy B*tch - Buckcherry Sexyback - Justin Timberlake Shut Up and drive - Rhiannia Trouble and U + UR Hand - Pink Warm Up: Breathe on Me - Britney Spears Don;t Stop The Music - Rhianna Get Buck In here - DJ Ferilli Fel Piece of me - Britnay Broken - Seether Uninvited - Alania Morsette Weight Training: sex and Candy - Marcy's Playground pop, Lock and drop - Huey scandelous - Miss Teeq

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Deanna34
on 3/9/08 1:41 pm - Salem, OR
I love music!  I have a good assortment going that has a pretty good beat to it and makes it more fun to exercise!  Here is what I have: *  Pump It by Black Eyed Peas *  Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne *  Clocks by Coldplay *  Hey Ya by Outcast *  I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab for Cutie *  Paralyzer by Finger Eleven *  I need to know by Marc Anthony *  Never Again by Kelly Clarkson *  Wake up call by Maroon 5 *  Speed of Sound by Coldplay *  Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson *  Lightning Crashes by Live *  Beautiful Day by U2 *  Crazy by Gnarles Barkley *  Who Knew by Pink *  Into the Ocean by Blue October *  Vertigo by U2 *  Can't get you out of my head by Kylie Minogue *  What I've done by Linkin Park Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 3/9/08 11:02 pm
yesterday I found these 2 songs to really get me going. and they are diverse.  LOL spice girls (I know I know, its a guilty pleasure, what can I say...people of the world SPICE UP YOUR LIFE...something something something) and eminem Lose Yourself. 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/08 12:47 pm - Miramar Beach, FL
Here's my list.  Warning...explicit lyrics ahead!

All-American Rejects: Move Along and Dirty Little Secret Amy Winehouse: Rehab Black Eyed Peas: Let's Get It Started and Pump It Blink-182:  What's My Age Again?, and All the Small Things Blue Oyster Cult:  Don't Fear the Reaper Blues Traveler:  Run-Around Boys Like Girls:  The Great Escape and Five Minutes to Midnight Brand New:  Sic Transit Gloria,,,Glory Fades Buckcherry:  Crazy ***** Bush:  Machinehead Chris Brown:  Wall to Wall and Kiss Kiss Christina Aquilera:  Fighter Coldplay:  Speed of Sound Collective Soul:  Heavy and The World I Know Dashboard Confessional:  Hands Down, The Swiss Army Romance, and Again I Go Unnoticed Disturbed:  Down with the Sickness Drowning Pool:  Bodies Fall Out Boy:  Dance, Dance, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, and This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race Finger Eleven:  Good Times, Paralyzer, and Falling On Gavin DeGraw:  Chariot and I Don't Wanna Be Godsmack:  Whatever Good Charlotte:  I Just Wanna Live, Dance Floor Anthem, and I Don't Wanna Be in Love Gorillaz:  Feel Good Green Day:  Holiday Guns N Roses:  Welcome to the Jungle Jimmy Eat World:  The Middle John Mellencamp:  Wild Night Kasabian:  Reason is Treason Keith Urban:  Somebody Like You Kelly Clarkson:  Since You Been Gone Killers:  Mr. Brightside and Somebody Told Me KT Turnstall:  Black Horse and the Cherry Tree Lenny Kravitz:  Are You Gonna Go My Way Lifehouse:  First Time Limp Bizkit:  Rollin' Linkin Park:  In the End, Numb, Bleed it Out, and What I've Done Live:  I Alone Matchbox Twenty:  How Far I've Come, Real World My Chemical Romance:  Helena and I'm Not Okay New Order:  Blue Monday Nickelback:  Rockstar, Because of You, and How You Remind Me Nirvana:  Lithium O.A.R.:  Love and Memories Oasis:  Wonderwall Offspring:  Come Out and Play and Self Esteem OK Go:  Here It Goes Again Pink:  Who Knew P.O.D.:  Alive Panic! At the Disco:  I Write the Sins, Not Tragedies Papa Roach:  Blood Paramore:  Crushcrushcrush Powerman 5000:  When Worlds Collide The Proclaimers:  I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) Rage Against the Machine:  Renegades of Funk Rascal Flatts:  Life is a Highway Red Jumpsuit Apparatus:  Face Down Rick James:  Super Freak Rhianna & Sean Paul:   Break It Off Rob Thomas:  Lonely No More Rob Zombie:  Dragula and Never Gonna Stop Roisin Murphy:  Ramalama Rolling Stones:  Undercover Run-D.M.C.:  It's Tricky Rusted Root:  Drum Trip, Send Me on My Way, and Laugh as the Sun Salt-n-Pepa:  Pu**** Santana:  Into the Night Semisonic:  FNT She Wants Revenge:  Tear You Apart Simple Plan:  Shut Up and Welcome to my Life Smile Empty Soul:  Bottom of a Bottle Snow Patrol:  Hands Open Stome Temple Pilots:  Sex Type Thing Sugarcult:  Memory Sum 41:  Still Waiting Teddybears:  Cobrastyle Third Eye Blind:  Semi-Charmed Life Tokio Hotel:  Scream and Ready, Set, Go! Trapt:  Headstrong Trick Daddy:  Sugar Vanessa Carlton:  White Houses Violent Femmes:  Blister in the Sun Will Smith:  Gettin' Jiggy Wit It and Switch Wolfmother:  Woman Yellowcard:  Ocean Avenue Scott William, thanks for that link.  I just added a bunch more to my playlist! Tami

liz A.
on 3/11/08 12:11 am
try Dirty Vegas  song: days go by. another I found really helps me.   oh & runners world showed playlists too.  (i think thats where I got it....who knows)

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Most Active