My opinion on race reports.

Scott William
on 3/10/08 1:01 am
They are awesome and all need their own thread.  I don't care if it's a Tuesday night YMCA race with three people.  If it was a race it needs to be documented here. If your kid looks at you and says, "race ya" and takes off, first beat them and then report it here. Any and all races, I want to hear about.  I love reading the reports.  The more detailed the better but less detail is fine too. If you don't have any plenned, go sign up so I can read the report!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
kypdurran
on 3/10/08 6:12 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Heh heh. Just finished mine for the tri. I'm like you, I love reading race reports. They are almost as fun as actually doing the race!
MaryS
on 3/10/08 8:57 am - Long Island, NY
I agree! All the reports are great to read and so inspiring!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Sporty Jill
on 3/11/08 12:56 am - Norfolk, VA
I TOTALLY agree....how can I cheer you if I don't know about it???

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Rob S.
on 3/11/08 1:38 am - DE
You are right Scott! People need to post their reports often.  This is one of the few places where I actually enjoy sharing my success and reading about the success of others.  It is a great to read about how people are able to change their lives, realizing where we all were just a few years ago. Keep writing, running, cycling, and keeping busy. Rob
Most Active