Buying a Treadmill

MsTonya610
on 3/14/08 12:23 am - MI
I am buying a treadmill anybody got any advice???  I am looking to spend like 400 to 500 and it must have power incline!

Learning to Work the Gift I was Blessed With...

KTBee
on 3/14/08 9:04 am

There have been a number of treadmill discussions lately.  If you look back at some of the messages in the last few weeks you will see a lot of info.  The best advice seems to be to check the newspapers for used ones that are for sale.  Be cautious and try out several brands.  If you skimp and end up not using it because it doesn't have what you need or the stability you need, then you won't use it and it is money wasted.  This should be a good time to find some treadmills in the for sale sections.  People are falling off the wagon from those new year's resolutions and I am noticing a lot more exercise equipment for sale. Katy

Brandy L.
on 3/28/08 4:19 pm - Baudour , Belgium
I bought a Proform Treadmill from Sears on sale! It has everything I want. I actually spent about $600 I believe, but it has incline, quick start, quick speedsets, a built in fan. I would recommend a PROFORM and they are very affordable. And it folds up when not being used.   

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active