Sunday Workout

Sporty Jill
on 3/22/08 11:24 pm - Norfolk, VA
Guess I'll get the ball rolling here..... I still feel like garbage (sinus cr*p), but am going to trudge through a 5 mile run this morning.  So...lacing up the shoes and heading out.........

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

liz A.
on 3/23/08 1:02 am
I dont know that I'll have time for a workout today, my mom is keeping me busy for Easter & going to see a play tonight...BUT.... I wanted to report yesterdays. I almost, almost ALMOST ran the entire 5k on the tread.   NOT FAST..... but nearly did it.  (I let myself walk .75 of it....)  I was so excited & cant wait to run the entire duration.   I think the duke game being on really helped. ....even though they lost.     there go my bracket picks.   oh I also did 20 on elliptical.  

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Kevin A.
on 3/23/08 6:17 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Nothing Sunday yet!! But Saturday I ran 8 miles. My first long run after the L.A. marathon. It felt good to back running. Also weights-arms!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
MaryS
on 3/23/08 10:31 am - Long Island, NY
Good for you getting out for your run.  I ran 8 miles this morning, it was the longest run of the year!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Earl C.
on 3/23/08 11:37 am - Circleville, OH
Saturday I took off Sunday 12:50 pm to 1:30 PM @ barbell Club Incl DB Press 50 # 4 sets x 15 reps pre warmup 10 min warmup Speed bench with mini bands 1 Arm DB Press 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm @ work gym 15 min walk on treadmill to wake up Narrow Grip Pulldowns Reverse Grip Barbell rows on smith machine Rope Pulls to face 1 Arm DB Laterals Earl
Most Active