wednesday workout

liz A.
on 3/26/08 10:56 pm
I'm losing track of my days this week, but I'm pretty sure yesterday was Wednesday & wanted to report my workout. 10 min warmup on elliptical (I find this helps my knees get all lubed up  ) ran 1.65 miles (my furtherest thus far without walking) ran/walked the remaining portion of 5k 5 min cool down stretching p.s.  found the ramones to be killer workout music.  I've got to download more of their music.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

wjoegreen
on 3/27/08 12:27 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Good job.  I haven't tried getting wired with music yet but I've been thnking about it as the running is getting to be more of a chore but I don't want to give up the benefits and the fun and imagined competition of being a participant at running events. I did a HIIT sprint workout Wednesday but got boxed into only having 40 minutes to exercise rather than my usual 45 to 90 minutes. But the thighs and caves are still feeling it this Thursday a.m. I also met and talked with a guy that was doing tempo running at the track I do my sprint work.  He was impressive and did the Va Bch marathon in 4:20. He told me how doing laps at tempo (faster than race pace) took about four weeks to build up to any endurance at, but how it significantly reduced his time in his 10K+ distance events.  He had my attention.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Dana H.
on 3/27/08 1:53 am - Elmo, MT
Here Wednesday's work out: Couldn't get into the work out today.  Walked 4 laps, then ran 2 laps, then alternate running and walking every other lap.  probebly did 5 running and 6 walking.  Then I worked upper and tried 2 more lifts, did 3 sets of 12 each.  Ended with 30 minutes on the bike at almost 15mph on the strength setting.  Total workout was 65 minutes, average heart rate was 151, max heart rate was 189.   I am kinda getting the hang of things.
Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Earl C.
on 3/27/08 2:41 am - Circleville, OH
I'm losing track too. My work schedule keeps changing everyday and it messes with my little itty bitty brain. Wed 15 min circuit at some, extra work for weakness Seated Calf raises Leg raises or twisting situps on decline 1 legged calf raises Hammer Curls 8:30 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 25 min Earl
tabstattooed
on 3/27/08 3:50 am - marion, AR

joined a gym 2 weeks ago.....7 yrs post op RNY, 1 yr post op plastics. regained 30 after losing 100. my trainer is the GYM NATZI....he puts me on the treadmill for a minimum of 60 mins a night every other night is weights and now i get to box........just me and the bag no contact.....i got pink boxing gloves too......

GYM NATZI calls me every morning to wake me up at 4 to get in my cardio at home before work then after work I am at the gym.........he has big plans for me....hehehe....

not able to run too good...the whole plastic surgery.....my girls dont like to bounce yet.....sorry but just keepin it real. i am getting better and see results already and lost 3 pounds the first week and inches everywhere. even my calves...no i do not have bovine in the back yard.....my legs. would appreciate any ideas......for extra fitness at home other than elliptical and treadmill and outdoor bicycle.  looking into body building myself.......he is willing to stick with me and do this...i love my GYM NATZI. thanks for lending me your eyes tabbykat (with the pink gloves)

5ft0....sw 233,lw 133,gw 135,cw 193..........
I am not doing so good in this part of my journey...9 yrs later. :-(

Most Active