Friday Workout

Sporty Jill
on 3/27/08 9:40 pm - Norfolk, VA
Good Morning Fitness Fanatics..... Guess I'll get the ball rolling.................. Today, I plan to run 4.5 miles and do a hike up Mt. Trashmore, here in VA.  Nothing to be excited about, just an extra boost to my day.  Plus, I have abs and stretching. How about you???

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

stitch0102
on 3/27/08 10:35 pm - Jersey Shore, PA
I'll be doing about an hour and a quarter weight workout this afternoon.  Chest, shoulders, and tri's.  Then a 30' walk/jog routine.  I'm training for a 5K race sometime in the spring.  I have to get my bike ready for the season too.

September 2006...415 lbs.
April 12, 2007...surgery...285 lbs.    Goal...210     Current...181

Rob S.
on 3/27/08 11:20 pm - DE
Ok, hate to break the cycle here.  It is actually a beautiful day.  I got out this morning and ran 4 1/2 miles before work.  Oh yeah, now I remember why I hate treadmills so much.  It was great running this morning!  I'll be doing stretching later. Rob
Scott William
on 3/27/08 11:27 pm

Great work everyone! Today, as I woke up with some pretty severe pain in the right knee, I will be taking it easy.  I will hit the gym as today is my push day.  Chest, tri's and shoulders, just like Stitch.

Incidently, tomorrow is a 5K so I'm hoping the pain subsides.  I'm to stupid not to run so it will probably only get worse,

Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/08 12:52 am - Island Heights, NJ
RNY on 01/31/06 with
Okay...
After a long absence from OH, I'm getteing back to posting on a few of my favorite boards... This being one of them, of course!

So, here's a good thread to start back as any.

I'm taking it easy on the mileage for the next few days as I get ready for a 10 Mile run/race on Sunday morning

Friday AM:
45 Minutes - Core, Abs & Balance work : Stretching, Swiss Ball & BOSU®

45 Minutes - Swimming: 1800 Meters laps followed by some drills

Nice to be Back!

Be Well,
A.J.
Rob S.
on 3/28/08 2:40 am - DE
Welcome back, A.J. I would guess you are just about ready to start in on some serious tri training.  Keep us posted. Rob
Earl C.
on 3/28/08 10:58 am - Circleville, OH
What a long day. Had to fast before the yearly blood test today, then go straight to work. Friday 8:10pm to 8:30 pm @ work gym Bodybuilding style training again. DB Curls superset Cable French Hammer Curls superset pushdowns Conc Curls superset 1 Arm overhead ext DB Wrist curls Earl
Dana H.
on 3/29/08 11:16 am - Elmo, MT
My Daughter Nisa went into Labor today. We were up til 4 AM but then they sent her home. I got in 13784 steps today. 4000 walking with my baby girl. I got in an awesome workout today. I got in an extra 2 laps in during the same 40 minutes. I got in 1.4 miles running and 1.8 miles walking. Then I did 25 minutes upper body work, 3 sets of 12 then finished up with 30 minutes of bike, went almost 15 miles. Average heart rate was 148 and max heart rate was 177.
Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Most Active