Monday exercise ...

Deanna34
on 3/31/08 4:17 am - Salem, OR
Helloooooo!!!  I am back from the living dead (aka:  being ghastly sick for over a week).  Woo hoo!  I made it back to the gym today for a 1 hour weight lifting class.  And I will be going back tonight to run 2-3 miles.  I'm feeling sluggish from being sick but it feels great to get back to the gym! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

puddin2day
on 3/31/08 6:24 am - Los Angeles, CA
I will be doing a 25-30 walk when I get off work.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

MaryS
on 3/31/08 11:41 am - Long Island, NY
I did weight training today - this was my first time since my surgery.  I am so excited to add weight training back to my routine!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

wjoegreen
on 3/31/08 11:59 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Well welcome back.  Glad to hear yo have recovered,..just don't kill yourself to catch up and relapse! You got racing to do and stories to fire the rest of us up with. The gym did call and wanted to know how much longer they should reserve your treadmill and ellipitcal machines, there was a line forming!!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Dana H.
on 4/1/08 2:11 am - Elmo, MT

I did work out for 80 minutes yesterday.  40 minutes on the track,  4 walking then alternating running and walking, 14 running and 17 walking.  25 minutes weight training, upper body, 3 sets of 12 and then 15 minutes of bike.  Average heart rate was 136, max heart rate was 169.  I forgot my music,  That is probebly why the rate was so low. I am discouraged with this stuff,  check out my other post if you are interested.

Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Kevin A.
on 4/2/08 12:00 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Spin class!! Weights- Chest & back!!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active