Sunday exercise ...

Deanna34
on 4/6/08 1:25 am - Salem, OR
I got up this morning and ran 6.25 miles.  It was not fun!  It was one of those "I really don't want to run" days and I was feeling every second of it!  It was drizzling, my hips hurt, my feet felt heavy, and then my knees starting killing me about 3 miles in.  I ended up walking 3 times because my knees hurt so bad.  But I finished in 1:14 so I guess that wasn't too bad after all.  Now I need to go ice my knees!  Ouch! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Scott William
on 4/6/08 4:38 am
It seems to have been one of those weeks for a few of us.   Congrats on gutting it out.  You are a champ! Me...........I just cut down a tree.  No organized exercise.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
striveforhealth
on 4/6/08 6:47 am - Portsmouth, NH
Hi - I did a 2 mile run in town in 25:39.  Like you, mine wasn't that great.  It was cold, windy & drizzly.  And...this may be TMI...my sports bra didn't do it's job today.  At one point I had to stop and tuck 'em back in.  Oy!  But...I'm glad I did it, I'm glad I found a new run downtown.  Tuesday we do 2.5 miles with the running group. 

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Cassie W.
on 4/6/08 7:41 am

There seems to be a trend here today.  I was scheduled for 14, but cut it short after only 9.25 miles.  Everything was a little tender after yesterday's race.   Rather than risk an injury that would disrupt my Memorial Day marathon plans, I figured it was best to listen to my body. Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

liz A.
on 4/6/08 10:07 am
ok,  I was horrible with exercise this weekend...as it was/is my birthday too much celebrating, no exercise. today I did rake the yard though, but nothing "formal" tomorrow....back at it!

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Earl C.
on 4/6/08 11:12 am - Circleville, OH
Sunday 12:45 pm to 1:35 pm @ barbell club 10 min warm up Box Squats with bands Squat lockouts with bands Lunges Leg Press 8:30 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 5 min walk to warmup Calf Presses Earl It's actually nice and sunny in Ohio today and tomorrow. I only have like a 10 hour turn around time tomorrow before I have to be back in to work but might start throwing tomorrow. Just for fun.
Most Active