Monday Workout

Linn D.
on 4/7/08 1:18 pm - Missoula, MT
I love all the race reports, but since I'm still training and don't have one yet, I'm posting my workouts (tapering this week). Today was just a 30 min run at conversation pace of 6.2 mph (honestly, I was talking to the lady next to me the whole time!) Linn
Sporty Jill
on 4/8/08 12:42 am - Norfolk, VA

WOW!  I'm a slow runner, so 6.2 is what I use to practice my intervals - haha.  You RAWK!

So, what did I do yesterday?  45 minutes on the ellipticle, lunges, calf raises and squats w/ 8 pound weights, stretching.  It was my lower body X-train day.....

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Deanna34
on 4/8/08 1:27 am - Salem, OR

Yesterday was a busy day for me ... it was my son's 4th birthday!  But I did manage to sneak away to the gym for my 1 hour weight lifting class.  Didn't have time for cardio but I'll get to that today!

--Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

MaryS
on 4/8/08 1:48 am - Long Island, NY
I'm with Jill - 6.2 mph is speed training.:)  Great job.  I has a strength training with my trainer.  He is going to make me super strong or kill me.  I did so many lunges and squats I was wobbling when I tried to stand up.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Kevin A.
on 4/9/08 9:18 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
45 minute Spin class

Weights-Shoulder & Arms

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active