Tuesday Workout

Earl C.
on 4/8/08 4:43 pm - Circleville, OH
I'm still working crazy hours and had a little car issue I had to deal with so only got a short walk in after work. This whole "job" thing is really starting to eat into my free time. 30 min Treadmill walking Earl
Im2Seksi4MyFat
on 4/8/08 5:03 pm - OH

Somebody hand me the aspercream! I'm sore. but I had a great workout and feel good. I did 1 mile speed walking on the track. 30 minutes on the treadmill and almost 10 of those were running. Leg machines which I bumped up the weight a bit on and 20 minutes on the cybex. Whew!

"Your BANDestiny is in your own hands!"
Status: Highest weight 378  Prebanding 299.6 Current Weight 244.2
Deanna34
on 4/9/08 12:40 am - Salem, OR
I did 45 minutes on the elliptical on a cross training program keeping my strides per minute above 160 the whole time.  The people on either side of me kept looking at me funny ... I'm sure they thought I was some speed lunatic because they were slow poking along!  And after that I ran for 1.50 miles at 6.2 mph on the treadmill and then walked a mile to cool down. --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

puddin2day
on 4/9/08 1:56 am - Los Angeles, CA
Yesterday I did my run/walk for a mile.  I had experienced some asthma, so I have to call my doctor to check me out  and prescribe some medicine.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Miko365
on 4/9/08 3:07 am - Oxnard, CA
30 minute kettlebell workout, 3 x 5 minute rounds of MMA sparring and finished off with 30 minutes on the Airdyne Bike. Hurts so good!
Earl C.
on 4/9/08 3:58 pm - Circleville, OH
I love Kettlebells. I need to pull mine out of the basement for a good outdoor workout.
Linn D.
on 4/9/08 8:40 am - Missoula, MT
Did a pretty tough 50 min spin class. Linn
Kevin A.
on 4/9/08 9:20 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Weights-Chest, Back & Arms
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active