Naked aerobics WOOHOO!!!!!!

Miss_Kitty
on 7/14/11 5:33 am - New Bedford, MA
Wanna do something fun this summer?

If you don't have any kids and live alone or with a spouse, now is the perfect time to do naked aerobics!  Why get all sweaty and soaking wet wearing workout clothes when you can work out naked, then just step into a refreshing shower when your done!

I have a few workout tapes like Sweatin' to the oldies by Richard Simmons, Belly dancing for beginners, and I want to get Zumba dance.

Just a fun suggestion I thought I would share.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 7/14/11 7:17 am, edited 7/14/11 7:23 am - Fort Worth, TX
Naked Aerobics whils****ching Sweatin to the oldies w/ Richard Simmons??? I can surely say I will never watch that man fully clothed, let alone naked! I am poking a little fun at ya, but seriously, experiencing the flapping of loose and droopy skin sounds like anything but fun. But hey, if it is something you enjoy and will stick with, more power to ya!!! NOW, let me see those jazz hands!!!

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

acbbrown
on 7/14/11 9:48 am - Granada Hills, CA
LIKE :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Seht
on 7/14/11 9:50 am
It's scary that Dan has this photo either saved or bookmarked.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

fran_pa
on 7/14/11 9:08 am - PA
Isn't that just called sex?
Kim S.
on 7/14/11 10:10 am - Helena, AL
I already get a "standing ovation" from my loose skin when I'm clothed...can't imagine how it would sound nekkid....but hey....if you like it, you'll keep doing it!!

Kim

crystal M.
on 7/14/11 11:13 am - Joliet, IL
I would have to at least wear a sport bra.....or I might give myself a black eye!!!! 
Most Active