Anyone in the Dallas area

Cjbaby1018
on 7/27/14 11:53 am - Forney, TX

I need some weight loss friends I am 20 mins from Dallas. I had surgery on the 30th of Jun aand it has been the hardest thing I've ever done. Family doesn't quite get it they have never been in my shoes so seeking like minded people who have walked a mile in my over weight shoes. I hope I can find a friend or two out here. Thanks a bunch. 

TBeck1120
on 7/29/14 3:16 am - De Leon, TX
VSG on 11/20/14

CJ, I am not really in the Dallas area per say but close enough.  I live out near Stephenville, TX and will be having my surgery at Baylor Dallas.  I have had my first meeting with the nutritionist and I did my first workout today.  Starting at 2X week, working to 3X, then 5.  I have a BMI of 36-37.  I am just tired of carrying around all this extra weight and I so badly want to get below 200lbs.  Keep your chin up.  You know in the end it will be worth it!

April_Benee
on 7/30/14 12:45 pm, edited 7/30/14 12:47 pm

Hello CJ. I live in Grand Prairie, Tx. I know exactly how you feel. I had the gastric sleeve done April 29th. It's all new to everyone, including you. If you need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message and we can exchange emails, facebook or whatever you are comfortable with. I can share with you the crazy stories I've had.

bella220
on 8/6/14 2:20 am, edited 8/6/14 2:22 am - Grand Prairie, TX

Hi, I'm Joan and I live in Dallas.  I'm a old vet and have been banded for 5 years.  I'm always looking for new people especially in the WLS community. 

ETA: I just saw that you're in Forney! I am literally 15 minutes away on the other side of 20.  Maybe we can meet up at the gym or go out to lunch or something!  Message me and we can exchange info. 

~Joan~

Start-251 /Current-172/ Goal-165

TO LOVE ONESELF IS THE BEGINNING OF A LIFE-LONG ROMANCE
-Oscar Wilde

Although my band got the weight off, Beachbody got me the body Ive always wanted!!  I believe in this company so much that I decided to become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. If you want to learn more or you would like to join my team click the link below

www.beachbodycoach.com/JOANSJOURNEY

My 2011 Theme:  Just a former fat girl tryna stay healthy!!

Most Active