Walking

Musicteech
on 7/31/14 7:04 am - TX
VSG on 06/17/14

I have walked a total of 15 miles during this month!  Dr. Wants me to up my exercise so I will be joining the YMCA so I can do Water Aerobics.

Highest wt 353 (Sept. 2013); surgery wt (June 17, 2014) 336; Current Wt 250.

MacMadame
on 8/1/14 3:43 pm - Northern, CA

I love water aerobics! I only do it in the winter because I do so many outdoor things in the spring, summer and fall but I look forward to it.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

TomN
on 8/3/14 10:39 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with

First off...congrats on your progress thus far.  Keep working at it...the way I figure, we are worth an hour a day to exercise and become healthier!  It took me a while to get to that point but once I did, I do six days a week of an hour a day and it has been awesome...the sky is the limit...just committ and keep doing it!  I wish you the best of luck on your journey.  In my case, I went from barely being able to walk a flight of stairs to being able to run a half marathon less than 18 months after surgery.

shellyclarke
on 8/5/14 2:35 pm - kingwood, TX

I just started going to the gym.... I pay 9.95 a month at Blast Fitness... I take my Ipad and while I am on the treadmill I play games and listen to my favorite music on my Ipod... The time goes by twice as fast and surprisingly I went 4 miles this morning w/o even realizing it!!... They also have a pool so I walked 20 laps in pool... Now I haven't had any surgery.. just looking in to it...

hanneyalexa
on 8/27/14 10:23 am

Walking around our area is part of my daily routine. I walk/run every day about 3 km. to lose some weight and to have toned muscles and slim body. I really love walking and I want to up my exercise too. I also love cycling with my DH every weekend; it helps us to have a good health and lifestyle.

Most Active