DVD Recommendations Please

Cheryl G.
on 3/22/15 11:50 pm - Davenport, IA

Hi All, 

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post!   I'm almost 10 yrs.  out from RNY wls!   While I lost a substantial amount of weight, sadly,  I've never made it to MY goal weight.  So I really want to step up my diet and exercise program and finally realize my goal weight once and for all!  It will be so very exciting to  move on to conquer other fitness goals! 

Now, I've got my diet covered.  I just need to secure some exercise dvds so that I will have zero excuses for not working out when I can't get to the gym.

My question for y'all is: 

What fitness dvds do you use/recommend and why? 

While I'm not in athletic condition, (YET!), I'm certainly no novice when it comes to REALLY working up a sweat for 45 to 90 mins. at a time - Bootcamp style!  So, bring it on!  My only limitation is that I can't do Plyometrics because I've had back surgery. Thanks for the feedback! ~ Cheryl 

David147
on 4/6/15 3:59 pm

I use one of Leslie Sansone's DVDs and I love it! It's called Walk Away the Pounds, which is about 30 minutes.

JA
on 4/14/15 3:43 am - East Haven, CT

Hi Cheryl,

I am 10.5 yrs out having had a lap RNY, kept my weight off (-100 lbs), and when I can't get to the gym, I use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds too.  She has a great variety and they usually are 30 mins in length.  Good luck!

JA

sandracurtis
on 4/28/15 5:11 am - Ashby, MN

I like the www.teambeachbody.com PIYO and 21 Day Fix workouts.  they are a little more expensive but worth it because you get a really good variety.

Most Active