indoor gym in the winter to outdoor walking at the zoo

bubbles23223
on 3/22/15 11:03 am - Canada

I can't afford to stick to the Gym program I have recently registered for.  I've been there less then a month, trying to include things like Zumba, anything to get my mind off of old bad habits, and onto loosing weight naturally leading up to the bariatric appointment cycle, then a potential bariatric operation.  That I do need.  I've decided in the spring, with my asthma, and minor sun irritation, to join the zoo and quit the gym.  Walk outside, and face some intimidation fears, social anxiety.  I now feel a little more confident that I am making the right call, the right choice.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/23/15 8:32 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hi, & Good luck in your upcoming wls, whenever you do make the plunge! I might be a little dense, but when you said you quit the gym to join the zoo, you're not talking about the zoo with lions & tigers right? LOL Maybe the zoo of life?, like facing your fears etc that you have in your post.

Gyms can be pretty expensive. I joined Planet Fitness & they only charge $10.00 a month. It's a basic gym, nothing fancy, no classes, but it's clean & the people are like regular people, from fitness buffs to the average joe.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

bubbles23223
on 3/23/15 8:43 am - Canada

Ten dollars, for a gym membership monthly?  Thats great!  My gym costs $39.00 there abouts a month, however I still owe on the enrollment cost of $99.99, I paid sixty down.  Anyhow, I will take my son to the zoo with birds, tigers, kangaroos, and monkeys before having him hang out at the kids club of L.A. Fitness, my gym, supervised, probably with not too many kids around.  I will have to join the gym again after the wls, about the same time I am looking into ordering a water cooler for my apartment, a culligan. Or something similar.  It was really nice talking too you!  Sound so nice.

:)

Work for a cause, not for applause.  Live life to express, not too impress.Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.-Unknown

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/23/15 9:08 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Yep $10.00, & for $20.00 a month they throw in unlimited guest passes, which is cool if you want to bring a friend to work out with. They had some other stuff too like this massage chair & a massage bed!, it's not some cheesy bed that shakes like you might find in a motel. There's these water jets that sprouts up & massages your back, legs etc. I haven't used it yet, but it does look nice. I went with the $20 price, just in case my mom wants to work out with me.

Totally understand about getting sucked into enrollment fees. I joined Ballys years ago & got suckered into an expensive contract, but now that I'm grandfathered in, I only pay a little less than $200 a year. I keep it cuz they have a pool. Now they're called 24hr fitness.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active