It's here! It's here!

MelodyMay
on 10/4/15 5:16 pm, edited 10/4/15 6:15 pm
RNY on 03/01/16

My Fit*****arge got here Friday and I can already tell this thing is going to run my life. I am in love. It's tracks and monitors everything! I find myself checking in all the time. How am I doing? How many steps have I taken in the last 10 minutes? And I love how it syncs up with my laptop and phone. There is no way I can NOT log everything I do.

I didn't increase my activity at all Friday and Saturday, so I can accurately see where I am starting from. I submit the info to my insurance on 1/4/16 so I'm starting today and seeing how much I can do in 90 days. My goal is 30 lbs. I think that is managable. Since I am bigger, the first 30/40 lbs should come off pretty quickly, as long as I cut out carbs, sugars and exercise daily.

This is it. This is the beginning of my life changing for the better. There is no going back. This was the 2nd to last piece in the puzzle. After my surgery, I will have every tool I need to get healthy and lose 200+ lbs.

I can do this. I can't wait.

Anyone else have a Fitbit and wanna compete?

Melody

HW: 394 SW: 359 GW: 187

Bonroxie19
on 10/4/15 7:56 pm

hi there,

if you would like to be fitbit pals i am happy to be one.

send me a pm with your email and i will add you.

i have a fitbit surge and wear it everyday. i also love it.

Bonnie RNY 2/11/15 by Dr. Takahaski

5'3" SW 230 pounds, GW per Dr. Takahaski 150 pounds, CW 132 pounds (10/1/17)

BMI 19% Bod Pod test 1/29/17 13.1 mile half marathon, 1 hour 59 mins (8/21/2017)

lsawin
on 10/6/15 9:59 pm

Hi! I'm Lori and I'm waiting on mine to. I'm going thru all the test. Got done with my labs and a few other stuff. I have my big orientation tomorrow night. I can't wait to sign my name that I was there. I just want to keep moving on. If my fit thing ever comes in the mail I'm up to give it a shot. I don't move around very well. Bad knees but I am trying. I hoping for my date after xmas but before New Years. My son is OTRT. Means he drives semis and will be home at that time to be with his daughter.

I have gone thru just about all of this about 3 yrs ago with my roommate. I had 1 test to go and I chickened out. I'm ready this time? even my own Dr said he's proud of me for doing all the right things right now. Best part is my labs so it.

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 10/8/15 5:20 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

You have one BEST chance at WLS, so it is best to wait until you are really ready to make the changes necessary. There are some videos on the internet that discuss the factors about WLS. Here is one that I find helpful.

http://drmatthewweiner.com/should-i-have-a-weight-loss-surgery-procedure/http://drmatthewweiner.com/should-i-have-a-weight-loss-surge ry-procedure/

Sharon

KWray615
on 12/21/15 8:32 am
RNY on 11/16/15

My email address on fitbit is [email protected]! Add me!

Most Active