Fall Fitness Giveaway, $293 Value

Member Services
on 11/25/15 5:38 am - Irvine, CA

Fall Fitness Giveaway

Here at ObesityHelp.com, we've been reflecting on what we are thankful for this year.

Over the past 17 years, we've had the privilege of hosting thousands of message board discussions and wls journey stories. The diversity of experiences and perspectives have greatly enriched our lives. We are thankful for all of you, the heartbeat of our community!

As a token of our thanks and appreciation, we're holding a giveaway!

GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED, THE WINNER IS:

OH MEMBER: billmacc7

The winner will receive the entire Fall Fitness Giveaway Bundle!

Fall Fitness Giveaway Bundle (Approximately: $293 Value)

• Fit*****arge
  • Aria Scale
  • Black Mountain Resistance Band Set

GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED

Message Board Entry: Post a reply below telling us your favorite way to stay active.

Giveaway Period and Selection: The giveaway starts on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 9:00am EST and ends on Tuesday, November 24, 2015, at 11:00pm EST. The winner will be selected at random from the list of replies on this message board thread. We will announce the winner within the blog post on Wednesday, November 25, 2015, as well as on this thread. We will also send a message to the winner at their ObesityHelp.com account. Winner must claim his or her prize by Monday, November 30, 2015. If a prize is unclaimed, ObesityHelp reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner.

KristieA
on 11/17/15 6:24 am - Orillia, Canada

My favorite way to keep active is yoga.  I just started aerial yoga and love, love, love it.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

alouisa63
on 11/17/15 7:27 am - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

Holy Cow!

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

Nikki101
on 11/17/15 11:44 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Oh my go****hat looks awesome I wish they offered that where I live.

KristieA
on 11/17/15 11:57 am - Orillia, Canada

It is definitely a speciality type class.  The equipment isn't cheap and the instructor I have took an intense training course.  You definitely don't want to fall out of the hammock.

Abs of steel now.  I do this 2-3 times a week plus a regular yoga class.   Anyone who says yoga is for relaxation and not for athletes is sadly mistaken.....lol.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Nikki101
on 11/17/15 12:52 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Wow! You're awesome

I'm still to self conscience for most things.... which is okay cause there isn't much where I live.

mschwab
on 11/18/15 11:25 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I love a combo of Pilates and Zumba.  It gives me a good balance between strength, toning and cardio.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 11/17/15 6:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

My favorite way to stay active is to walk whenever I can and visit the gym 3-4 times a week.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

combsra
on 11/17/15 6:33 am - KY

Taking care of our horses. 

angboc
on 11/17/15 6:34 am

My favorite way to stay active contains a few different things.  The first is my job.  I work part-time at Wal Mart as a cashier.  I am required to lift every item that passes at my cash.  This could be cases of pop, cans of tomatoes, bottles of juice etc.  After working a shift there I can feel a difference in both my upper and lower body.  My other favorite way is to go swimming with my kids at the public pool in my community.  We try to go at least 2 times a week.  I let the kids swing off the tarzan rope as I swim laps.  I change the types of strokes as well as swim above and below the water.  This is a great way to increase movement with almost no impact.  And finally my most favorite way to stay active is to ride my recumbent bicycle in the basement.  I will set up the TV or radio, change into my favorite pair of work out sweats, grab my bottle of water and get my mind in the zone and start peddling.  I will usually peddle for about 45 mins which will include a warm-up, full workout and a cool down.  Once I have done my routine I feel like a new woman.  I find including these activities into my weekly routine has made a difference in my attitude in life and is helping to tone my body throughout my weight loss journey.

Thank You

Ang

Most Active