Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

highlandbear
on 6/5/16 7:18 pm - Canada

This week is a recover week for me. 

Monday- i will do hitt and I have an hour swim with the tri group

tue- 60 min run speed work might do power yoga not sure

Wed- 60 min swim

thursday 60 min run with 3 hills.  going to do my friday bike ride today just 30 minutes

friday strength workout

saturday 80 minute run but I might just do a race either 10k or 15. Leaning towards the 10 since there is some real bad hills in this race and with the 15 you are repeating some of them and I really do not want to go over the 80 minute run

sunday- hour bike ride

happy training and exercising everyone 

docbad32
on 6/6/16 5:50 am

Monday-Rest, and a little bit of strength stuff

Tuesday-6 mile run

Wednesday- 4 mile run

Thursday-4 mile hill repeats

Friday-rest

Saturday-12 mile trail run

Sunday-5 mile run

VSG:  3/12/15

Bonroxie19
on 6/6/16 8:24 pm

Have been out for the entire month of may due to a hamstring pull

last week did a few small runs.  did a lot of swimming during the month of May to keep my cardio up.

Monday, day of recovery, did a 6 miler yesterday longest distance in a month.  it felt great.

Tuesday, 4 mile run, and 1 hour trainer

Wednesday, 1 hour trainer

Thursday, 4 mile run, 1 hour trainer

Friday, swim

Sat and Sun not sure since have to work.

have a great week.

Bonnie RNY 2/11/15 by Dr. Takahaski

5'3" SW 230 pounds, GW per Dr. Takahaski 150 pounds, CW 132 pounds (10/1/17)

BMI 19% Bod Pod test 1/29/17 13.1 mile half marathon, 1 hour 59 mins (8/21/2017)

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/16 4:46 am

It's North Carolina's last week of SCHOOL!!!!  The teacher in me is about to head for the hills along with everyone else for summer :)  But, that last week of school has awards programs, after school activities, etc. and it's gonna mess me up a bit but I will be active with my kids during the day as much as I possibly can be.  Here we go:

Sunday:  Weights/stairs/treadmill

Monday:  Rest

Tuesday:  Awards Night after school (I don't think I'll get in anything today except my step goal)

Wednesday:  Class kickball tournament and I'll workout at the gym after school (should train legs and do some stairs)

Thursday:  Finale of the kickball tournament, last day of school for my students (lotta hugging and crying and sobbing and laughing...I teach 6th grade ha!), after school RPM class and hopefully some bench pressing beforehand

Friday:  Teacher Clean My Freaking Room Up Day and Gym (RPM/weights probably will do back/biceps/throw in triceps and squat)

Saturday:  Weights/Stairs/Treadmill

Y'all have a wonderful week!!!

billmacc7
on 6/7/16 3:45 pm - MA

Lead to giggle reading this!! I teach in MAand our last day is not till 6/22/16 ....which is WAY TOO FAR AWAY!!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/16 4:24 am

Oh Holy Lord!  Do y'all start later or is school just longer?  We start usually at the end of August.  God bless you with patience!  Summer will be arriving at the same time; those kids will be ready!!!

Most Active