arms

Anita Jo
on 2/6/17 12:31 pm - Elmira, NY

what kind of exercise can i do at home for my arms? to work on them not sure if its fat or skin. 

i do my elliptical every other day for 45 minutes resistance on 4 . thank you. Anita

Focused1
on 2/6/17 6:24 pm

I do old school pushups.. LOL. But if you aren't strong enough for that start doing wall push-ups and work your way to the floor. Also invest in some hand weights and do curls and tricep kick backs. Also doing dips on the edge of a chair will work the backs of your arms. You can check out you tube so see all of the things I just described...They can be challenging, but they do help.

Anita Jo
on 2/7/17 1:00 pm - Elmira, NY

thank you. i am sure i cant do pushups. i do have some hand weights i will look up what u described. thanks so much.

cabin111
on 3/21/17 4:18 pm

A couple ideas. Youtube and see what is out there...Get ideas online. While you are doing the elliptical you can use your arms to push/pull against the arm/hand polls. The other thing I will do (when I do my walk inside the house {like rainy days}) is I will do push ups against the kitchen counter. Just lean into a counter and do modified push ups. Start with 5-10 then build up. I got up to about 31...I do 30 but always do and extra one in case I cheated!! I made sure my chest touched the counter...

Most Active