How can I keep my health and fitness good?

Benfungiso4
on 4/1/17 8:08 am
Hello mate, Greetings! Hope I might get some better ideas from this community. I would like to keep my health and fitness well. But I am accustomed to do smoking. And doing this over 10 years. Now I feel that I should quit smoking right now to keep my fitness well. But don't know much better way which can help me to quit easily and naturally. I have heard e-juice and vaping is the best method and works better as an alternative of smoking. Could you guys suggest me few better ways? I will wait for your further reply.
cabin111
on 4/1/17 3:16 pm, edited 4/1/17 8:39 am

Nicotine patch may help. Also (you may not like this), if you're not around smokers, it becomes easier to quit. Former smoker here...But I stopped when I was 20 years old.

For exercise the easiest step is to start walking. If it's a short distance, that's OK. Just put one foot in front of the other...Then build up distance.

If you think you might like jogging you can look online for the Couch to 5K. There are many programs or free (Youtube) or $1.99 apps.

If walking can't be done...not safe or bad knees, you might want to try elastic bands. Plenty of Youtube videos on band work outs. I'll post an example below.

When it's cold or rainy outside I will just walk in the house. I make my little path...Add some music!! I'll grab a 2 pound weight and just swing it or lift it around my body. You can use a large (or small) can (s) to do the same thing. Hope these help. Brian PS Don't worry about the great bodies of the band people...You are working on YOUR health...Not anyone else's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cm2jHct_fU&t=154s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkq0-jvz1Dc&t=1026s

highlandbear
on 4/2/17 5:34 pm - Canada

As an ex smoker I can say honestly the biggest thing is do you want to quit. It can take many tries to to quit but never give up. I did with pills and as I was cut down on how many smokes I could have in a day I cut up straws and would treat them like smokes. I know I probably looked stupid but it worked. They say it is keeping the hands busy that will help you. Find an exercise that you really want to do and get healthy for and that might help. Good luck

Benfungiso4
on 4/3/17 3:30 am, edited 4/2/17 8:32 pm

Thanks for your reply mate. I am really glad to know about it. I will surely visit them later. However, in the meantime i found a solution like- vaping. I hope this might be helpful for me to quit smoking. Some of the vaping methods are really good and healthy. I have seen few reviews website too. They offer different package. Even some of them has money back guarantee for the new users.

Please let me know about this one I found.

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/17 11:19 pm

Have you heard of candlenut? This supplements helps in quitting smoke and will increase your metabolism level too.

kalyani
on 4/17/19 3:27 am

I think today our food and the nutrients we get aren't enough. It is adulterated and not at all organic. I am a vegetarian but I don't trust the vendors that I buy from. I recently started growing my own veggies in my backyard. Not all of it but some. I wouldn't really know how to be healthy and fit. I guess working out can help by eliminating all the fats and junk that we consume. If you look at the consumer healthcare market trends, the industry is expanding like no other. The money earned and the amount of money invested in this industry is increasing to a higher extent. Also, with the technology bringing advancement in the healthcare market, I feel our health just keeps getting endangered. The meds and the unnecessary treatments cited just to extract money makes me worried about my health and life.

Most Active