Muscle building only exercise can help?

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/17 7:50 am

Hello guys,

Have a very good day! Sorry if the topic doesn't fit here. :) But I need your help anyways. I would like to gain muscle. But I am not sure what should I do to gain muscle? One thing I do: is get up early and exercise for about an hour. I think this isn't enough to gain muscle. So I am looking for a suggestion. Though one of my friend referred this site https://www.healthyselfprograms.com/top-5-legal-steroids-bui ld-muscle-20142015/

What is your opinion? If not, please tell me other methods. I would like to follow. Thanks!

Knitter215
on 5/30/17 6:33 pm
VSG on 08/23/16

The best way to build muscle is resistance/weight training. Join the Y or a gym and ask to have them set up a program for you.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

David-Ryan
on 10/3/17 6:57 am

To gain muscles you have to work on 2 aspects and those are your diet and exercise plan.

Remember your calories intake must be thrice time you burn in gym, so that you can gain some muscles.

Timings of meals and length of sleep also have great impact on your health.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 10/11/17 7:59 am
RNY on 08/05/19
On October 3, 2017 at 1:57 PM Pacific Time, David-Ryan wrote:

To gain muscles you have to work on 2 aspects and those are your diet and exercise plan.

Remember your calories intake must be thrice time you burn in gym, so that you can gain some muscles.

Timings of meals and length of sleep also have great impact on your health.

Do you have any experience with bariatric patients? "Thrice the calories" might be decent advice for people who are not (or have not been) SMO, but this is completely off-base for someone who's losing weight after bariatric surgery.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active