Weekly Workout 12.18.17

Knitter215
on 12/18/17 9:19 am
VSG on 08/23/16

Hello Warriors

As we get into the thick of the holidays, it's getting tougher to find time to work out, but I know if I don't do it, I'm up a creek. It's important to both my mental and physical health

Sunday, I fenced in a women's tourney for women over 40. I didn't set the world on fire, but did better than I had in my other tournaments, so that was a positive.

Monday - Fencing 2 hours

Tuesday - Personal Trainer 1 hour

Wednesday - Fencing probably only an hour - I have a board meeting

Thursday - rest day

Friday - Pilates

Saturday - not sure - probably weights

Sunday - Christmas Eve - likely to do nothing for work out - too much family stuff to deal with.

To those celebrating - Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

highlandbear
on 12/19/17 3:36 am - Canada

it is getting tough to get the work out in with my hours being longer. I have been spoiled in the past when I use to be done by 3 so I need to get use to finishing late and finding the time. They have taken away lunch break on me so I can not even stop in the gym during lunch hour and get a workout in

Monday was an hour walk and the walking I did to get to clients.

Tue treadmill run

wed swim

Thursday hoping to do some strength training

friday barre class

saturday shopping does that count.

sunday hoping to do an hour run

Knitter215
on 12/19/17 3:57 am
VSG on 08/23/16

Walking while shopping counts! Park at the very far end of every parking lot! I'm fighting a nasty cold and didn't make it to fencing last night because I can't breathe through my nose. I have a 1 pm today with my trainer and I still can't quite breathe right and now my hubby has the nasty cold. Hang in there.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

highlandbear
on 12/22/17 3:24 am - Canada

Get better soon. yes walking counts when shopping. I count it when i have long walks from client to client or to catch the bus

docbad32
on 12/19/17 5:47 am

Monday-I actually went to the gym. Still hate it.

Tuesday-8 mile trail run

Wednesday-10 mile run

Thursday-10 mile run

Friday-5 mile run

Saturday-20 mile run

Sunday-12 mile run

VSG:  3/12/15

janenair
on 1/20/18 10:39 pm

I feel uneasy with my weight.I know my weight is not so heavy with my height.every day I feel pain in my lower back.i have got a routine from my instructor

Monday - yoga 1 hour

Tuesday - Personal Trainer 1 hour

Wednesday - Run/cycling

Thursday - swimming

Friday - rest day.

Saturday - Squats

Sunday - Belly day

Most Active