Walkers Wahoo!

Rhia Drouillard
on 5/16/03 4:46 am - Washougal, WA
Wahoo! A place to talk about something I love! Walking! Any other walkers out there? Any other Volkswalkers out there? Don't know what Volkswalking is? Just ask me and I'll tell you! Rhia, the walking fool...
Faith L.
on 5/18/03 8:41 pm - Pearl, MS
I would like to know what Volkswalking is. I can't walk much yet because I haven't had the surgery yet, but have big plans!
reenee J.
on 6/1/03 1:20 pm - olympia fields, il
Hi, I love walking too. I just recently starting doing walking away the abs. I had been doing other forms of walking, but decided I needed a little change. Now tell me what is VOLKSWALKING? I can't wait to find out. Hope to Hear From You Soon, Reenee Jackson [email protected]
bjarrell
on 7/25/03 2:19 pm - Houston, TX
I also love to walk and would like to know what Volkswalking is.
junglejim
on 1/10/04 1:08 pm - South Western, Oh
Hi there I am a walker too. I love it because I see the benefits every monday when I get on the scales. I am walking 3 miles a day continuously. I would like to know what Volkswalking is. Please write back...Jim
Naes Wls J.
on 5/18/04 11:04 pm - NJ
Hey there, I'm a walker, I love the peace that comes with it. and the morning air. I walk 4.5 miles daily and it's my main exercise. I've loss 208 lbs so far in 17 months. have something like 50 lbs to go.
Rhia Drouillard
on 5/19/04 12:12 am - Washougal, WA
Good for you! That's wonderful that you can walk that far every day. And my goodness! You are looking terrific too!!! Keep up the good work. Rhia
Most Active