Exercise Tapes - Any Suggestions?

sails92
on 1/23/04 5:29 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Everyone, Currently I'm working to the "Walk Away The Pounds" 1,2,3 miles, Richard Simmons & Tae Bo exercise tapes. I'm looking for a change, does anyone have any suggestions? Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 341/267/175 3/27/03 (-74lbs)
Jiame S.
on 5/15/05 8:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
you wrote a while ago but I am the queen of exercise tapes. I really liked the step it is a great fat burner and you see results quickly- the Rebok Step tape is great no perky woman telling you to feel the pain.Also a bit on the perky side is available through Avon -The Walkdiet. She does to different stages in the beginning she does about a mile in walking exercise and after that she has 2 mins. the first stage takes about 20 mins with the 2nd about 32mins.It is a good beginers tape. I will gain nothing from you getting these tapes I am just passing on infomation f from question jaime I am not advertising these or solicitationing these tapesin anyway. i gain nothing from there mention. Ionly gain benefit if I use it and by benefit I mean tone muscles and fat burned.
Most Active