~~CHALLENGE~~

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/05 11:58 am - AL
Ok Summer's coming and I wanna know "WHO'S READY FOR A CHALLENGE?" Call me but now MORE than ever, I need extra motivation when it comes to exercise... SO Whaddya say? I challenge EVERYBODY (and I'll post this to as many boards as possible) to WALK, RUN, JOG, CRAWL, RIDE (bikes or whatever you can) at LEAST 5 miles A WEEK! Come on YALL that's not a lot! So I KNOW I can do this, CAN YOU? WANNA PLAY? I will check in and out every Thursday (if I can) to motivate, and remind yall, but let's MOTIVATE each other!!! Are you GAME? Post your reply or you can email me I KNOW I NEED WHEN IT COMES TO EXERCISING! Am I the only one who feels this way? ~*~*~Beth~*~*~ 329.4/266/140 http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1077226915
NoSurrender
on 5/2/05 4:38 am - Oxford, MA
I'm in! Though I have to admit, I'm likely to meet this challenge by tomorrow afternoon. I'm training to run a 5K in 3 weeks and I've been averaging about 2 miles per day. Today, I'm going to try to run 3.0. Last week, I jogged 13.5 miles.
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/05 6:32 am - AL
AWESOME I'm going to go read your profile now Oh yeah, I will post my "Challenge Updates" each Thursday on the MAIN board, therefore everyone can check in with their totals! If you want, I could start an email list if you can't make it to the updates, and I can post for you... Just let me know ~*~*~Beth~*~*~ 329.4/265/140 http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1077226915
NoSurrender
on 5/3/05 12:22 am - Oxford, MA
Hi beth Well, yesterday I jogged 3 miles, and I jogged 2 this morning. Nothing like the feeling of accomplishing something, is there? MaryAlice
DeeDee_Cole
on 5/5/05 1:44 pm
I run about 4 - 6 miles every day.....how about a real challenge of running plus weight lifting every other day like I already do too!!!!
Jiame S.
on 5/15/05 8:37 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I so need the motivation to I need someone to come drag me out of bed and get my huge butt in gear. I wish you lived closer. I'm in Va Bch, Va.
Jbags58
on 5/16/05 6:18 am - Stockton, CA
I'm game Beth but I already do it....however since returning from a 10 day vacation to the Caribbean (and losing a pound ) I have been really been draggin' this past week! I did excercise twice last week which was better than nothing but have refocused for this week....did my cardio for 30 minutes...could definitely do better and also did my weightlifting..;who knows..maybe i'll get energetic and do more this evening. As for your updates..I'd love it if you could email or post on this board...I'm new here too but rarely check the main board as i'm in CALIF! So LETS DO IT! EVERYONE LOVES A CHALLENGE RIGHT? Julie
NoSurrender
on 6/2/05 3:33 am - Oxford, MA
Beth, I've been sticking w/ it. So far this week I have jogged 8 miles, and I expect I'll do another 2 or 3 tomorrow and another 2 or 3 on Saturday.
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/05 5:20 am - AL
Everyone's doing SO GREAT!!!!!! I have not been able to exercise as much as I need to because I've had SO MUCH going on, midterms, school, taking care of my grandmother, etc etc but I'm back in the game and am going to walk my 3 miles tonight with a friend (Hopefully) weather permit, otherwise I'll just walk on the treadmill. Great job everyone!!!!!!! Keep me posted! Beth -75
Most Active