Need a NY workout partner

E. A.
on 2/16/06 3:45 am
Hey all, I am looking for someone in Long Island NY to workout with. I currently go to the Dolphine Fitness in westbury and would like to start with resistance training on free weights. I currently try and get in between 30 min and 1 hour of cardio a day like 5 times a week. Anyway if there is anyone out there who would like to work out together let me know!!! Thanks, Enzo-
nybabe
on 4/13/06 8:38 am - Babylon, NY
Hey Enzo..If you had said Ballys or Goldd, I'd be up for it.. There is a Dolphins in Amityville, but Im not a member there. I currently do 40-60 interval on the treadmill, inclines 3% to 9% and then 45 mins on the Precor stairmaster at levels 12-18 and then I hit the weights leg sled/quads/hamstrings/ vertical row/lat pull down/shoulder press etc depending what Im working.. If you ever change memberships let me know I've lost 100lbs and its my 8 mos anniversary on Saturday! Donna
E. A.
on 4/13/06 1:59 pm
Since my last post I have gone into cardio hardcore. I am doing the elliptical for an hour a day. I reached my first goal of losing a hundred pounds on my last weigh in, it feels great right?? anyway I ended up hiring a CPT at the gym. I need to get this done as i want to try for the January 07 NYPD Academy class.
MaryS
on 4/13/06 8:41 pm - Long Island, NY
Enzo, Congratulations on the 100 pound loss - that i a major milestone. How are you doing? It sounds like you are doing great. Good luck with the NYPD Academy Class. Take care, Mary
E. A.
on 4/14/06 10:27 am
I am doing really well thanks Mary!!! Hopefully all goes as planned...
Most Active