Recent Posts

Smiley.J
on 7/15/21 7:18 am
Topic: RE: Fluer de lis covered by insurance

What is blue cross blue shield?

SwedishBlonde79
on 7/6/21 2:52 pm
Topic: Fluer de lis covered by insurance

My highest weight was 300 from lap band in 2010 and after 2 babies and weight gain and loss I'm 169 and 5'6. My BMI is almost normal, but I have lots of skin on my abdomen, inner thighs, arms, and sagging breasts. I'm seeing Dr Boukovalas at UT he's a reconstructive surgeon. I have all the paperwork from pcp for a panniculectomy. I go into his office on Friday and aside from being gorgeous is so sweet tells me we're going to submit your fluer de lis panni with thighs and then after that your arms and breasts reconstruction. He took tons of pics and said I would be covered for the yummy for sure. Can surgeons convince insurance to cover reconstruction of multiple body parts. I have regular blue cross blue shield and blue care on the side!

Smiley.J
on 6/15/21 7:12 am
Topic: RE: Trying to find some low impact things to do indoors

The stairs are hard work, but really get the ticker going

Smiley.J
on 6/15/21 7:07 am
Topic: Hello - New Here

Hello

My name is Jack, i have struggled with my weight for many years and need some support and new appraoches to trying to get it off.

I am new to the forum and not sure how it will work, but looking forward to chatting and learning about how others are doin.

J.

dav92grav
on 2/16/21 11:39 pm
Topic: RE: Moving! - Look at this fitness schedule!

It's very cold here, so I'm looking more for exercises I can do at home. I know the feeling when I want to do everything at once, but you can't. I will try to choose something that suits me best.

dav92grav
on 2/16/21 11:35 pm
Topic: RE: Weekly Workout 03/02/2020

I love your routine for the week. I'm thinking of adding more activity. But it's very cold here now, it's better not to go outside. I like that you have different workouts for different days. But do your muscles have time to recover?

dav92grav
on 2/15/21 1:07 am
Topic: RE: Weekly Workout 03/09/2020

I like the way you record your workouts, and others can watch it the same way. I think doing the same online workout diary, would be cool. What's the best way to keep it? In this format on the forum, or separately? Wouldn't want to leave unnecessary messages.

dav92grav
on 2/11/21 7:46 am
Topic: RE: Favorite time to workout?

Hello! I usually work out in the evening, after my work, sometimes in between jobs. I don't think there is no general ideal time, everyone trains when they have the opportunity.

dav92grav
on 2/8/21 11:18 pm
Topic: RE: Weekly Workout 03/02/2020

Sounds great, I had that plan when I was training for the marathon last fall. All the gyms were closed, so I trained at home and ran in the park near my house. How have you been doing? I would like to swim too, but it's hard since everything is closed.

Most Active