babygirl042’s Posts

babygirl042
on 12/22/17 4:54 am
Topic: RE: Struggling emotionally and mentally

Not to much pain I will just feel nauseas after I take a few sips and then I just stop because I don't like the feeling. Eating is ok i nibble here and there

babygirl042
on 12/21/17 10:44 am

I have been trying to get in to see my surgeon and get the runaround, im still waiting on his secretary to call me back. I have spoken with my pcp but they want me to see my surgeon since im having complications. I am going to make an appointment with the therapist

babygirl042
on 12/20/17 4:02 pm

Thank you peachpie for the advice. I reached back out to my surgeon and his team today and got nothing but the runaround again. I'm going a step further and contact the ombudsman office tomorrow.

babygirl042
on 12/20/17 4:00 pm

Thanks Ginny, I'm going to try harder

babygirl042
on 12/20/17 3:59 pm

Thank you Kat I will surely keep that in mind.

babygirl042
on 12/20/17 3:58 pm

I know it's a struggle for me. I am trying. Thanks Gwen

babygirl042
on 12/20/17 6:02 am

water is my worst enemy, I am trying to get down as much water as possible, I don't think I do half of the 64oz, it seems like as soon as the water hit my stomach I feel sick. Everyday I am feeling dehydrated and very fatigued. I had to stop my workouts because of me feeling like I am about to pass out.

babygirl042
on 12/19/17 5:49 pm

Once I came out of surgery I kind of felt like I was on my own. I was 320 I'm down 208 my surgery was aug 9th 2016 I was not able to keep anything down until around April/May of 2017. I was on a feeding tube for awhile. And I got the complete runaround from my surgeon and his staff, I have had no treatment what so ever after the surgery. I was in and out of the ER getting hydrated. I'm glad for the weight loss but wish I never had the surgery

babygirl042
on 12/18/17 1:03 pm

i thought I'd be ok after the surgery, but I feel like I'm struggling mentally and physically. I've had slit of complications after my surgery. I have not attended any meetings or support groups after. I feel like I'm getting and have been getting the run around with my surgeon and his colleagues so that has made me stray away. Don't know where to turn but I honestly feel like I need a support group now.

Most Active