ANY OU SOONERS FANS HERE???

nanasu05
on 11/22/04 7:10 am - Choctaw, OK
Hi Everyone, I am from Oklahoma and a true OU Sooner Fan. What shcools or pro leagues do you all like??? Susan
surfingirlb
on 11/24/04 11:44 pm - St Robert, MO
We are big time New England Patriots fans here, it could be because the stadium is only 40 minutes away. Brandy
Angela B.
on 11/29/04 4:32 pm - Vacaville, CA
My husband and I are Pitsburg Steeler Fan's, Go Big Ben Rothlesburger!!! We are having a great season this year!!! _angie
buggirl32774
on 12/5/04 2:34 pm - Tucson, AZ
Im a USC TROJANS fan. Guess will be seeing each other on the 4th of Jan at the Sugar Bowl.
Rhondaroo78
on 12/26/04 7:48 am
I am a BIG time OU fan!!! I used to live in OK and most of my relatives live there!!! My friends here in KS who are Jayhawk fans think I am crazy! They think I ought to switch in who I cheer for and I tell them no way!! haha ... in fact a couple years ago I was watching the basketball team in the Final Four and was cheering and yelling for them and at the same time hitting my hand on the coffee table ... I was alone by the way my daughter thinks I am crazy too ... but by the time the game was over my arm was sooo sore and hot to the touch ... my friend ended up wrapping it in an ace bandage and since I do nothing but type on my job I couldn't go in to work ... and my Dr put me out on disability for 2-3 weeks and sent me to physical therapy! To this day my arm still gets sore and hurts! But that's ok!! So go OU Jan 4th!!!!
rachmdee
on 4/22/05 3:25 pm - Studio City, CA
hook'em Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 336 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 341 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 319 views
Greedy Drew Brees