GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njndfan
on 10/12/05 10:10 am - Bricktown, NJ
JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE HOW EVERYBODY'S TEAMS ARE DOING. I REALLY CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT MY IRISH. REALLY BIG TEST THIS WEEKEND THOSE DAMM USC TROJANS. WELL HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY WITH THEIR TEAMS SO FAR THIS SEASON. I'LL BE AT THE ND USC GAME THIS WEEKEND, SO I'LL POST WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE GAME. ENJOY THE WEEKEND AND REMEMBER " LOSING IS WINNING !!!!! " GEORGE
PurpleMinion
on 10/14/05 2:25 pm - Cottage Grove, Mn
George- My College team is doing good Minnesota Golden Gophers!!!!Playing their arch rival The dreaded Wisconsin Badgers BOOOOOO Gophers are ranked 22 Badgers are 23 this game could decide big ten possibly. BIG Game.Good luck to the Irish!!!!! Greg E
vratliff21
on 10/16/05 12:17 pm - Southfield, MI
Yeah, go Irish!!! Unfortunately, USC had to cheat and push their QB into the end zone (which is illegal) for the win. Actually, it was a great game and both teams should be proud.
Brad B
on 10/21/05 2:21 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
CHEAT, CHEAT, he wasn't push in! I know it was a heartbraker, but Cheat come on! Good game good teams USC came on top! See profile go USC! 2004 2005 2006 National Champs
buggirl32774
on 11/26/05 2:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
Im sorry you feel that way about the BEST COLLEGE TEAM out there. Matt Leinert and Reggie Bush are the BEST. We should all down to them. They will be the winners of the Rose Bowl!!!!!
alec275
on 10/31/05 10:46 am - TX
OMG, that was a great game!! How's my team? Well the 'Horns are doing just awesome. Vince keeps impressing me, staying focused and positive. These comebacks really get intense but that's how good teams get upset. Luckily for Texas they make good adjustments at halftime and just fire it up in the 3rd and 4th quarters. BCS might not be good to us though. The rest of the schedule is weak but I'm really looking forward to the Big 12 Championship game. We bought tickets weeks ago. I would love to see Texas and USC at the Rose Bowl.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 335 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 340 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 316 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 812 views