Tons of Spring Energy

NewJen
on 3/2/06 3:15 am - greensboro, NC
I spent 3 hours yesterday and 1 1/2 hours today working out in the yard! Raking leaves, pulling weeds, plantsing daylilies! And I have energy to spare. I sure wouldn't have felt like this last year! I told my DH he needs to be in for some lanscaping changes!!!
Grace loves cats
on 3/2/06 4:44 am - CA
Don't you just love having that kind of energy!! I love it! I bet your garden never looked as good/ is gonna look as good!! (You know what I mean)!! Grace
aprilholt
on 3/2/06 6:51 am - hampton, va
I can't wait for that kind of energy !!!! That's my plan this weekend,...getting out there and cleaning up the beds and checking on the Lasagna garden I started late last summer, wonder how it decomposed, lol My winter sowing went like gang busters, need to figure out where to put all my new baby's April day 33..........down 26pds
NewJen
on 3/2/06 9:12 pm - greensboro, NC
Oh April Trust me it will come! You will just never believe all that you can get done in a day outside with the help of a couple of SF popsicles!!!
Scott William
on 3/2/06 8:44 pm
One of my biggest surprises is the energy. Even though it is freezing out and spring is not very close, I have gotten the bug. I have been clearing land and burning brush. I can work all day with no problem. It is great Scott
Richbehr
on 3/3/06 12:34 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
I can't wait for the energy, I have 20 rose bushes I have to plant this spring and its going to be a real struggle to get them in.
Most Active
Recent Topics
VINES FOR NORTHERN MINNESOTA
Jlyynn · 0 replies · 507 views
Veggie Garden
Rilabie_Chime · 0 replies · 321 views
What do you like to grow??
NewJen · 14 replies · 622 views
Tons of Spring Energy
NewJen · 5 replies · 377 views