Happy, Happy, Happy...

tbearluv
on 12/21/13 3:30 am
RNY on 11/20/13

So happy to see this forum for GLBT folks. I've been posting in other areas of this site and getting great responses, but was missing out on the GLBT aspect of my life. So looking forward to reading and posting. 

Yeah!

I'm four weeks post op, have had some minor complications such as dehydration and this week found out I have excessive swelling in my new pouch and back on my pre-op diet but still being positive. 

Dan M.
on 12/21/13 7:12 am - Stone Ridge, VA

Welcome to the group, I am about 4 weeks out also.  I had my RNY done on 11/19.  I am doing very well except for being light headed when I stand up too fast.

Pre-op:  Lost 60 pounds
RYN Surgery on 11/19/2013 

tbearluv
on 12/24/13 9:14 am
RNY on 11/20/13

Hi, this wednesday I will be five weks post-op and had to resort back to my pre-op liquid diet due to excessive swelling in my pouch, I believe and after an EGD and dilation. This week has not been so bad. Taking the liquid medicine the doctor prescribed me and everything is staying down and not coming back up. Yeah. One more week of just liquids, and anxious to see what they are going to allow me to try after the next week and the beginning of the new year. Losing weight, have lost about 40 pounds since I began the process in Sept. So probably post weight about 20 - 30 pounds, and I see the doctor again on 12/30...so hopefully will have better numbers to report. Also, looking forward to getting into the gym and gaining my mobility back. Ended up on a cane this whole year and ready to get off it. 

Keep in touch.

Tory 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 355 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 925 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1301 views