Ever have days where you want to disown your relatives???

Barb K.
on 7/24/07 4:16 am - MN
OMG I soooo needed this laugh this morning.... or atleast "I" thought it was funny anyways.... I have these relatives on my dad's side where if someone asks me if I know them I say why do you want to know and what did they do this time and well I have friend that knows my cousins and said he had to tell me that he heard a story this past weekend about where one of my cousins kids (younger, I am thinking around 8-10 years old) was at a county fair and was caught sticking a broom stick in a cow where it DOES NOT BELONG!!!! I am like OMG are you serious!! He is like YUP and I said ok that definately falls into the catagory of I REALLY didn't need to know that!! Ok as disturbing as this is if you knew this part of my family you would understand how normal this sounds coming from them and well I got a good laugh out of it (at the expense of my cousin not the animal) and had to share!! I can not say that no animals were hurt in this act because the poor cow I am sure it had to hurt like hell!!! I sure hope that Bessy gave him a good swift kick in the gonads for that stunt!!
Chris N.
on 7/24/07 4:40 am
OH MY GOD! Barb, all I can say is...don't ever bend over in front of that kid!!
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 3:26 am - MN
Trust me I won't!! I won't bend over in front of ANY of my relatives on that side of the family they are just sick that way!!! I have never even met him so I think I am safe.
Sara S.
on 7/24/07 4:46 am
Thats funny!!! But I could top that story!! We had a guy in WI that was actually having SEX with cows!!!! No Joke!
Chris N.
on 7/24/07 4:51 am
Eeeuuuuuuww!!! But....I guess he really liked a good piece of rump roast?
Sara S.
on 7/24/07 5:19 am
OMG I almost spit my lunch out! You had me laughing so hard!!!
Jess
on 7/24/07 6:57 am - W St. Paul, MN
OMG, you just made me spit out my diet coke.........
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 3:28 am - MN
Ok that man has issues and Chris.... you ummm .... I can't stop laughing!
Jess
on 7/24/07 6:58 am - W St. Paul, MN
Just pretend your not related....lol
Barb K.
on 7/25/07 3:29 am - MN
Oh trust me I do that more often than not with this side of the family!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I want a little Mexican
Chris N. · 5 replies · 349 views
Nicknames?
fleesh61 · 3 replies · 463 views
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Julie H. · 7 replies · 355 views